Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Fuel Refinery

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Is it my imagination or did the cost of the Level 2 upgrade for the Powerful Oil Refinery go up from 30 greenies to 100?

BTW, what is the max number for the fuel queue? Our's is currently 218 on level 78. Since there's absolutely no way we're spending 100 greenies on anything, we'll have to settle for 30 units less (unless, of course, there's a Level 3 for the Refinery).

Can some of you upper level members shed some light on this topic for us please?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Is it my imagination or did the cost of the Level 2 upgrade for the Powerful Oil Refinery go up from 30 greenies to 100?

BTW, what is the max number for the fuel queue? Our's is currently 218 on level 78. Since there's absolutely no way we're spending 100 greenies on anything, we'll have to settle for 30 units less (unless, of course, there's a Level 3 for the Refinery).

Can some of you upper level members shed some light on this topic for us please?

Yep it went up with the V7.0.

Althought the price for level 3 went down from 2000 greenies to 1000 greenies🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Wow. That's crazy. So, how many levels are there on the Powerful Oil Refinery? And what is the max amount that can be achieved on the Oil Queue?

3 is the max. I’m at lv.2 for powerful oil refinery, not gonna spend 1000 greenies for 40 extra fuel.

I’m currently at 212, because I’m lv.72. With both oil refineries at lv.2.

With both refineries at lv.3, and game lv.80, I’m thinking max fuel is at 290 (Without any subscription).

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
3 is the max. I’m at lv.2 for powerful oil refinery, not gonna spend 1000 greenies for 40 extra fuel.

I’m currently at 212, because I’m lv.72. With both oil refineries at lv.2.

With both refineries at lv.3, and game lv.80, I’m thinking max fuel is at 290 (Without any subscription).

you are right ! it is 290 !
and, spending 1000 greenies (around 100€ ! !) for just 40 fuel unit more is absolutely impossible for me !

Top Bottom