Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel 20

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I am not.... fuel20 makes it easy but if you don't have other flight items and repairitems, what is the use of fuel20.
Also, if you can't sent fuel20, some neighbors will not sent you fuel20 as they only sent it to people who can sent it back.... don't like that part of the trade.....

Ps you put it under NEWS. What is the news value of your question? should it not belong under chat?

Nowadays I mainly use fuel catalysts to speed up my flights, I don't use Fuel(20) to return flights anymore (it wastes too much fuel resources).

I find it difficult to send gifts to players who only put Fuel(20) as the requested item in their signatures /game name. You should always give alternatives, in my opinion.

Fuel catalysts on the other hand is a fair trade that everyone can participate, so I like to put this as one of my most needed item.

I think my point is to look for those who are looking to trade just fuel... I do not have time to wait for the catalysis exactly brake point. I use them when I can... I just speed out my planes with fuel and I have double oil recharge with greenes. Specially when I am trying to complte those hard to get map destinations...
But I can say that I am very generous with my gift I replay as much as possible...I am kind of disappointed for those who just ask for gift...and they get my gifts but I almost never get what I am asking knowing that they do have oil as a gift....

Vialino,

Thank you for all the Fuel(20) you have sent me over the last 2+ years? You were one of my earliest neighbour (y) .
We used to trade Fuel(20), unfortunately Bali2's Fuel(20) was gone when gifts list changed (after game was upgraded automatically).

You should try using fuel catalyst along with the timer included in your phone as a reminder.
I can fly almost 20 giant flights on a single map, using fuel catalysts and a couple of Fuel(20).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am not.... fuel20 makes it easy but if you don't have other flight items and repairitems, what is the use of fuel20.
Also, if you can't sent fuel20, some neighbors will not sent you fuel20 as they only sent it to people who can sent it back.... don't like that part of the trade.....

Ps you put it under NEWS. What is the news value of your question? should it not belong under chat?
Your PS considered - done. Thank you. (y)

Hyphen

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
hyphen
I used to be able to gift fuel (20) but it changed on the last update to Fuel (3). If anyone can send me fuel (20) I will always return! (Username hyphen)

Top Bottom