Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

friend request changes

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi,

I have noticed a few positiv changes the last month.... am I the only one or am i dreaming...
the changes are:
1. blocked IOS games can sent requests again
2. lost neighbors can be invited again (reset of that data?)
3. android players CAN sent invites to IOS players with spaces!!!! (this was not possible for a long time, didn't try the last few month)

can someone check?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Bali Hi I got a friend request from bali2. It worked!!!! Sorry.. i was out the whole day. I just checked into the game.... But, apparently, through you trying and failing, the invite came through. I accepted. I hope i show up in your list now.
Cheers!!!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I didnt send the invite the second time around. After failing, i posted letting you know if you can try to send the invite from your game then i was away from the game the whole day. I checked in late in the evening and i say a neighbore request waiting in my 'waiting tab' so i pclicked accept and there you were back in my neighbor list. What i'll do now is delete you and use the android code and lets where it goes from there. (Update) i tried the code and no show. I am very frustrated. my apologies. At least i have your BALi131 and your main Bali Hi game
Cheers!

Top Bottom