Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Friend Code Changed!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
You are still in (game #3) Frito fly's list of neighbours; I just visited you and sent you a gift.
yes - now i playing with my support game Khiez002 and Khiez lvl34 still my neighbors. grrrrrs

now my main game can not visit any neighbors even to Madlen Airbon:facepalm:

I will invite you (frito) to my Khiez002 pls accept

thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aabse80
Username
hilsbilz
yes - now i playing with my support game Khiez002 and Khiez lvl34 still my neighbors. grrrrrs

now my main game can not visit any neighbors even to Madlen Airbon:facepalm:

I will invite you (frito) to my Khiez002 pls accept

thank you

Hi Khiez
Sorry to hear about the 'bug' in your game :confused:.. Ive accepted your new code.. Should I remove your original game and wait for your new one or leave this. When accepted please send me the defroster as previously agreed. I will send you F20.
Hilary (hilsbilz)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Hi Khiez
Sorry to hear about the 'bug' in your game :confused:.. Ive accepted your new code.. Should I remove your original game and wait for your new one or leave this. When accepted please send me the defroster as previously agreed. I will send you F20.
Hilary (hilsbilz)
I can only playing offline on my main game so please leave as if not removed it pls

I will add you on my Khiez002

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
finally today received an email fm GI support and they reset my game back to level 34.

not finished alien quest but at least my game is back :)

Top Bottom