Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday June 12th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received today, especially to @flip123 for the Pneumatic Cutters for AYON1.(y)(y)(y)
Also updated the sigs.
Thanks for your help.(y)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. Both of my games do NOT need any Repair Base or Sweets Factory items, please do NOT waste your limited gift resource.

Please make sure you tag me if you sent me neighbor requests, I have hundreds people in my waiting list and I do not automatically accept requests.

Here are the tags:
@JS1114: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Screw Press.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@diwata: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Gyroscope.
@Gt city: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers and Crucible to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@LAX: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, Blanket, Attitude Indicator and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to both of my games, sent you Screw Press.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Earplugs to my second game, sent you Blanket and Earplugs.
@TSharper: thanks for the Earplugs and Blanket to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Screw Press.
@zenmie: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop and Attitude Indicator to my second game, Sent you Riveter.
@hansle10: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@flip123: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer to my second game, sent you Blanket.
@vayka1: thanks for the Earplugs and Blanket to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Blanket to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@PJW: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Deicer.
@Shinobi273: thanks for the Glazing Machine to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, send you Fruit Lollipop.
@nsari: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Navigation Module.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Fuel (20).
@Samson Li: thanks for the Passengers and Blanket to my second game, sent you Earplugs.
@Robby Kusuma: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Bulldog: thanks for the Blanket to my second game, sent you Screw Press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom