Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday August 7th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@TSharper: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@HP-: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel Hose.
@nsari: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel Hose.
@flip123: thanks for multiple Wireless Compass, sent you Wireless Compass.
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@JS1114: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Wireless Compass.
@suzy: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Landing Lamp.
@Polar: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I would be grateful for the following:

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aoeme5q
Username
Hansle / knut
Hallo everyone! I not longer have access to my account Hansle, tried everything but the password just doesn't work :-( . Anyway, I will use this from now on.
" Hansle / Knut ".
To all my neighbors, thanks for the gifts. I regret that sometimes I lack the time to play the game as I used to. And thanks to you the new Control Tower is under construction, also thanks for the help with the QL flights of last weekend.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom