Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 22nd February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
flip123 - for the people who did not complete the space race the 1st time on android - they have a 2nd chance to complete it now...

If you already have a MCC or a LP - then just moveing it one block any side will get the game to register that you have complete the build...

Hope that makes sense...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
flip123 - for the people who did not complete the space race the 1st time on android - they have a 2nd chance to complete it now...

If you already have a MCC or a LP - then just moveing it one block any side will get the game to register that you have complete the build...

Hope that makes sense...

tdv Isn't that the case for I-devices? Is it also on Android as well? I'm reading from another quote, so I may be confusing myself. Stand by, I'm moving things as I type, well almost.

OK I've moved things around. Now what do I do? Start a launch?

OH. IT WORKED! I just need a launch now! Thanks so much for that information!!!!!!!!

I finally have a training center! I didn't ever think I was going to get one!
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I need 1 collection item and a lot of points for the launch (o ja, and the launch platform)

Can someone please sent 2 assembly robots and 1 test robot? Thank you

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv Isn't that the case for I-devices? Is it also on Android as well? I'm reading from another quote, so I may be confusing myself. Stand by, I'm moving things as I type, well almost.

OK I've moved things around. Now what do I do? Start a launch?

OH. IT WORKED! I just need a launch now! Thanks so much for that information!!!!!!!!

I finally have a training center! I didn't ever think I was going to get one!
I Fly 2

glad that worked out - I also foudn if you just move one of the other buildings (something smaller) like a power plant (1x1) it also registers the other buildings...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I can send Flip123 and TDVCrApple2 an assembly robot, but my gifts don't reset for five hours. It looks to me at this point, they will each need one more. Phantom's gifts reset in only two hours. As long as everyone gets what they need, I'm thrilled!

I Fly

Reactions: tdv

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Good day, everyone! Now that the Wings of Love is gone, pruners are gone, my AC is now showing Per aspera ad astra (whatever that means) :p

Thanks for all the gifts! Let me know if I can be of any help. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hello, this night I'll send my gifts, but don't know if I'll be able to do it tomorrow and on Sunday. I go away to a hotel and I'm not sure if it will have wifi. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom