Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 22nd February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game nameItems
RequiredItems
You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
Lookin for more friends. Just missed wings of love by 1 flower so not terribly happy about that. If you're lookin for a daily trading partner I'm your guy since less than 20 people regularly trade with me.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Goodmorning
Thanks to all who've sent me gifts, its amazing what the forum brings to me!
I send my gifts in a couple of hours, hope I push the right button for you :confused:
Have a nice day.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone!
Bali Hi congrats on reaching 200 stars!
Thanks everyone for all the gifts. I really like sending everyone gifts, but I wish there was a little program to update my gift giving list as the day goes by. :D I make my list several hours before I can actually send gifts out. The flight gifts aren't really a problem, if your get an extra fuel hose or spare propeller, no big deal. It's the items needed to upgrade buildings. I see a list of items needed and there is one items left that is needed which I can send. I have five hours before my gifts reset, what to do? The best thing about this is, if this is my biggest problem for the day, I should be very happy! :D OH, the stresses of the game. :D I wish everyone a GREAT day!
I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom