Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 20th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
Hi everybody!!!

I was a former lvl40 player, due to GIS blocked my game, I have started a new one, i'm on lvl8, so if you need all-in bracelets, paint or travel guide, please add my friend code so I can help you.

For the next levels I will be able to send: fuel20, dispatcher console, sandbag, altimeter & tv panels

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
zenmie, my game on NOYA12 is running out on tires, i've added your itismie- game , so plz. accept.
Thanks if you want to send me some tires.
Your other game is also added, can help you with the Wall Speakers.
Can't add your "zen" game, wrong code it says, could you try to add NOYA12 plz., will accept you , thanks.

Hi everybody!!!

I was a former lvl40 player, due to GIS blocked my game, I have started a new one, i'm on lvl8, so if you need all-in bracelets, paint or travel guide, please add my friend code so I can help you.

For the next levels I will be able to send: fuel20, dispatcher console, sandbag, altimeter & tv panels

Are your two other games angelus & angelus2 still in existence or should it be deleted?

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Just a reminder to all my neighbors, please do NOT send me Fuel Catalyst, I am not in the game frequent enough to use Fuel Catalyst, so it really does not do any help to me. If you have to send Fuel Catalyst, please send to somebody else who needs it.

Here are the tags:

InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Fuel (20) to your InCoNew game, can I delete you old game?
12:34: thanks for the Fuel (20), flipped my fingure today, I think I sent you either a Passenger Seat or a Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please check my signature and do not waste your limited gift resource.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
valestij: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please check my signature and do not waste your limited gift resource.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
miss0033: thanks for th Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Aircraft Tire and Passenger Seat, sent you Fuel (20).
Kitty: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
stevel2606: thanks for the Goal Posts but I don't need it, please check my signature and do not waste your limited gift resource.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Chrisge game, sent Fuel (20) to Chrisje.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
mac_c82: thanks for the Flight Catering, I assume you have enough Spaceship Launch Console since it is not in your signature anymore, sent you Fuel Hose.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire and Deicer, sent you Defroster to your itismie game. Also just to let you know that I did receive the Deicer from your zen_game today, but this is the first time in several weeks.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering.
javi: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
ShoNuffHarlem: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spaceship Launch Console.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Hi everybody!!!

Hello! I (Doune) add you. Can you add Marvin please?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I sent them to friends with android device and did not receive any complaints.

You can try adding me and I can send it to you if you want.
mac_c82, I am curios so I sent an invite from Jpjpjp2. Did you get no complaints or did you get confirmations they received it? Please tag me after sending.....
And for your request, every time I try to sent tires to iPad/iPhone they turn into fuel3

Top Bottom