Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 10th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
tdv

Many thanks for the gifts, generous could be your middle name, thanks as always to fantastic neighbours for their continuing support,
If I didn't return you are first on list for tomorrow ;)

HH

S

Sorumbas

Not good news... Earlier it was possible to collect the hotel stuff without cash, it was changed by GI in new version of AC?

Lebiegas, it says that is possible to get from Cyprus.
There is a bug that happens if u visit a neighbour hotel, after u visit it will block the items from being droped from flights to Cyprus.
After that is only possible to get as a gift or to buy with cash.

how to get fuel 50
for those who attended in halloween quest and have time
- use crystal ball (i have like 69 left from halloween) and land ghost planes, complete the "soul net" collection and you receive the reward (fuel 50)
i collected 12 so far

Great tip, Phantom! I have 32 Crytal Balls that I am going to use!

tdv

Many thanks for the gifts, generous could be your middle name

HH

Hhmmmm, then he would become "TGV".
In which case he should be playing train city, rather than Airport City.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Not good news... Earlier it was possible to collect the hotel stuff without cash, it was changed by GI in new version of AC?
I will sort these out if I can find Lebiegas2 as a neighbour on TDV19

Lebiegas
You must buy it. If you dont have cash check all weekends free gift code (there is always 3 cash). And after few weeks you can buy it:)

This is not true... there are people who can gift them on Android... just need to look harder :sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
P

piloot Darwin

Thx everybody,

Can send some one Power Amplifier to me I still don't have one. I also need jackets (3 day to go) for my first arena

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sent out my 20 gifts just now. I've sent biker jackets and haze machines to my neighbors if I know they need them.

Thanks for all your gifts! Apologies if I have not sent many flight items yet as I am prioritizing sending out the biker jackets and haze machines. Felt relieved that I am still able to send them after I switched from Russian version.

Thank you for your gifts, my gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel Additives, Would rathre to receive Fuel (20) from you since Fuel is such a difficult and rare item to receive nowadays, always appreciate all your help!
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Fuel Additives. I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Biker Jacket but I don't need it since more than a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
cap'n5: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
Chris3112: thanks for the Loudspeader but I don't need it since more than a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you since Jan 14, have no idea whether you will participate in the Easter Cheer mission, will check your post again later.
jlosada: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Gyroscope.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Spare Propeller.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Flight Catering.
Kitty: thanks for the Landing Lamp and Fuel Additives, sent you Landing Lamp.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Flight Catering.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Spare Wire.
yukidesu: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Biker Jacket.
air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Passengers.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
al862: thanks for Landing Lamp, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Navigation Module.
Stabekk: thanks for the Flight Catering, I checked your post and signature, you only asked for Altimeter which I don't have, sent you Landing Lamp.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Navigation Module.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Do Not Disturb Sign.
pienicki: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Passengers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I got your fuel, thank you very much! I do not understand how to send it :( I tried to return it to you , but I think it didn't work. Do I need to write you e-mail address in field "to:" ????
When you do click on fuel3 there is opened a screen that suggests you friends of your list. You do click on his/her name and then it appears in the field "to", you do click on "sending" and the work is done. If he/she is not in the list you must to put the address in the field "to". It's not necessary to put the entire name. When the name you are searching appears, you do click on it, it will appear in "to", you do clic on "send" and already you've sent you're first FB fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom