Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Tags within the AC game

Quagmire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048xjlza0
Username
Quagmire ACForum
Not sure if anyone has already suggested this thought...

To make it easy identifying forum user versus a non forum player, might folks add _ACF to their name?

For example, my name within the game environment is, Quagmire_ACF. Therefore, maybe we can better target our gifts.

Just a thoght.

Not sure if anyone has already suggested this thought...

To make it easy identifying forum user versus a non forum player, might folks add _ACF to their name?

For example, my name within the game environment is, Quagmire_ACF. Therefore, maybe we can better target our gifts.

Just a thoght.

Or, even better, you could have all forum members as your neighbors. :) I use my game name to show my most needed items. And all of my 490 neighbors are forum members.

It would be my preference to have only forum members but need a way to identify the individual.
If they are sending you the right gifts according to your game name, leave them.
If they are joining launches but not hijacking, leave them.
If they have a good city to visit leave them.
Delete the rest. You dont visit, send or launch together so why keep them? Then invite people from forum.
Then you can add people who you know will visit you, launch etc etc. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you have to have hundreds of neighbours. You only need 20 to visit And 20 to trade with and maybe an alliance.

If they are sending you the right gifts according to your game name, leave them.
If they are joining launches but not hijacking, leave them.
If they have a good city to visit leave them.
Delete the rest. You dont visit, send or launch together so why keep them? Then invite people from forum.
Then you can add people who you know will visit you, launch etc etc. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you have to have hundreds of neighbours. You only need 20 to visit And 20 to trade with and maybe an alliance.
I think you need a bit more than that... launch partners for example...
But yes, perhaps some 150-200 can be enough

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
When I found the forum, I gradually added members and slowly removed all my non-forum neighbors. It took a couple of years.

I must be losing my patience in my old age. If I get 5 passengers a few times from the same non-forum player when my game name clearly states SpProp, they get deleted.

I must be losing my patience in my old age. If I get 5 passengers a few times from the same non-forum player when my game name clearly states SpProp, they get deleted.
That's generally why I deleted my non-forum members. But still have the problem occasionally from forum members, too.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
That's generally why I deleted my non-forum members. But still have the problem occasionally from forum members, too.
I have occasionally tapped the wrong thing - mostly if I'm tired or didn't put on my reading glasses. And to be honest, if I have had one too many glasses of wine ;) (which incidentally seems to happen more often since being quarantined).

I apologize if I have accidentally sent you the wrong thing. :D

I have occasionally tapped the wrong thing - mostly if I'm tired or didn't put on my reading glasses. And to be honest, if I have had one too many glasses of wine ;) (which incidentally seems to happen more often since being quarantined).

I apologize if I have accidentally sent you the wrong thing. :D
We all send the wrong thing on occasion, I know I have done it probably more than my fair share over the years. It's when somebody is asking for flight catering or something, I send it to them, and then they return it right back to me (where it goes into the trash bin because I already have over 100). I put up with that maybe 3-4 times, then they will just get fuel from me. If I receive f(3) or pass(5), it's generally because someone is sending an item they need that I'm not able to return. In that case, they just get fuel from me for 3-4 times, then nothing. If I have time, I'll check their signature or message them to find out what's going on, but with sending out 90 gifts per day, (plus support games), I don't have that much spare time.

Top Bottom