Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum members stats

G'day @Dave ,

I'm curious about some of the areas that are highlighted when we open the Members tab (not using the dropdown) and get taken to the page titled Notable Members.

There are a few statistics listed there which I'm unsure of. The two which are most confusing are "Most Badges" and "Most Solutions". The numbers are extremeely low and I was wondering what the criteria was to get those statistics listed?

A more general question relates to "Reaction Scores"- how are they calculated? Are there a certain number of points for a "like" (and do the different like reponsws have different scores)? Are points awarded for someone replying to your posts? are there any other factors in play? I admit that I've always simply assumed that it's just a one for one "like" counter but finally decided to ask! :lurking::D.

Cheers! 🍻

G'day @Dave ,

I'm curious about some of the areas that are highlighted when we open the Members tab (not using the dropdown) and get taken to the page titled Notable Members.

There are a few statistics listed there which I'm unsure of. The two which are most confusing are "Most Badges" and "Most Solutions". The numbers are extremeely low and I was wondering what the criteria was to get those statistics listed?

A more general question relates to "Reaction Scores"- how are they calculated? Are there a certain number of points for a "like" (and do the different like reponsws have different scores)? Are points awarded for someone replying to your posts? are there any other factors in play? I admit that I've always simply assumed that it's just a one for one "like" counter but finally decided to ask! :lurking::D.

Cheers! 🍻
Hi Bob,
The 'Most Solutions' relates to when there used to be an 'Airport City Questions' section on the forum. Once answered, members could make that answer as the best solution. I believe that section was moved into the 'Airport City Discussion' when a few forums were merged.
The Most Badges relates to the Alliance Badges yourself and a few others are sporting :)

In regards to reaction scores, i'm going to cheat and post a bit from the manual as it describes it much better!

The forum allows multiple reactions to be defined, such as love, sad and wow, each of which may be defined to be a positive, negative or neutral reaction.

Each reaction type may be assigned a reaction score. For example, Like is given a score of (positive) +1. If ten users 'like' a post, in the absence of any other reactions, its reaction score will be 10. Reactions may also be assigned neutral (+0), negative (-1) or custom scores depending upon their use case.

Hi Bob,
The 'Most Solutions' relates to when there used to be an 'Airport City Questions' section on the forum. Once answered, members could make that answer as the best solution. I believe that section was moved into the 'Airport City Discussion' when a few forums were merged.
The Most Badges relates to the Alliance Badges yourself and a few others are sporting :)

In regards to reaction scores, i'm going to cheat and post a bit from the manual as it describes it much better!
Thanks Dave! Quite interesting -the two lower scored items, as I expected, have little impact based on our actions so aren’t very relevant to us. The “Likes” explanation from the guide peaked my curiosity, tho 😀😉. I suspect that, having used the manual, you haven’t fiddled with the defaults attached to the like options and curious about what the defaults might be 🤔🧐😄. Having said that, I wonder if that information is best left a mystery so as not to encourage ridiculous behaviour from players with their own agendas?

Cheers 🍻.

Thanks Dave! Quite interesting -the two lower scored items, as I expected, have little impact based on our actions so aren’t very relevant to us. The “Likes” explanation from the guide peaked my curiosity, tho 😀😉. I suspect that, having used the manual, you haven’t fiddled with the defaults attached to the like options and curious about what the defaults might be 🤔🧐😄. Having said that, I wonder if that information is best left a mystery so as not to encourage ridiculous behaviour from players with their own agendas?

Cheers 🍻.

All I can say is that the apple never falls far from the tree ;) :LOL:

Top Bottom