Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Flights completed in older version not counted for ranking and alliance mission

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
I have a game of version 5.6.13. From around two days ago the completed flights are not counted for the weekly ranking nor the alliance mission. The number in alliance mission goes up but will soon goes down again in a few seconds. My other game of version 5.11.0 has no problem on this.

I have already sent a ticket to GI and they just told me to play with stable internet connection.

Does anyone else with older version have the same problem?

I have a game of version 5.6.13. From around two days ago the completed flights are not counted for the weekly ranking nor the alliance mission. The number in alliance mission goes up but will soon goes down again in a few seconds. My other game of version 5.11.0 has no problem on this.

I have already sent a ticket to GI and they just told me to play with stable internet connection.

Does anyone else with older version have the same problem?
Yes this happen with me and it will counted before the weekly time reset this not the first time.
Yesterday not counted and today its counted this server timer.
When the planes land it will counted in your PC or device but it will take minutes to counted in weekly rank.
After the planes land it and you click it then it will count to alliance mission sometimes there is delay so there is different timers.
1st timer as regular count
2nd timer weekly rank
3rd timer alliance mission
(y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have the same version 5.6.13 and I am having this same issue since 2 days ago. It looks like the result of their server issue, not the update since we have not updated yet. I have sent out so many flights and none of them counted. I stopped sending flights because they're just using resources while accomplishing nothing.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
This is not a bug.

Old versions now don't participate in the ratings (all versions below 5.9 for now) and we've warned the support team about this a long time ago before release.

My apologies it comes as a surprise.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hey, all my Rocket Fuel has disappeared (launch collections) from my Warehouse after the Window's update this afternoon, have they moved elsewhere? If not is there any way of getting my items back please?

Hey, all my Rocket Fuel has disappeared (launch collections) from my Warehouse after the Window's update this afternoon, have they moved elsewhere? If not is there any way of getting my items back please?
They're still there - you just can't see them. :(:( If you start or join a launch, you should be able to see how many of each you have.

I also noticed when flying the helcopters, it doesn't show how many of each flight item I need.

helicopter flights.JPG

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
They're still there - you just can't see them. :(:( If you start or join a launch, you should be able to see how many of each you have.

I also noticed when flying the helcopters, it doesn't show how many of each flight item I need.

View attachment 10625
The same as me and @Crashfree :(...time to get the notepad & pen out now at every launch so we know what we have or don't have :confused:

Its also doing the same with me I have no idea until I fly the helicopter's what I need for the flight's.

Top Bottom