Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flight Catering Facility Error

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
To all neighbours billsnj, Arne, greensmith, must_dash, Charles Prince and many more

just sent long email for what its worth to GI listing all my issues with being unable to visit neighbours, usernames issues, etc
while I can gift, its frustrating that I can access your amazing airports with training centres, now overflowing with romantic cafes etc etc

Awaiting anxiously for a favourable response :LOL:

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
To all neighbours billsnj, Arne, greensmith, must_dash, Charles Prince and many more

just sent long email for what its worth to GI listing all my issues with being unable to visit neighbours, usernames issues, etc
while I can gift, its frustrating that I can access your amazing airports with training centres, now overflowing with romantic cafes etc etc

Awaiting anxiously for a favourable response :LOL:
Happy Helen :sleep: Be prepared for the standard GI response as follows: "We are aware of the poroblemand we are working on it etc." :ROFLMAO: -- bill --

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
billsnj

I really wonder why I bothered, the reply was "My request has been updated" What is this in plain English??

Today my game is sticking in that I can't visit the majority of my neighbours.
If I email again I may be unable to visit anyone :eek:

Re Gifts I have sent shears to most, plus fuel hoses and beacons.
Thanks for all the shears, I have returned all the gifts received which ask for send in return.
Its a case of plodding along! :unsure:

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amw2ubn6
Username
skyhigh
Awesome..i hope the new update comes soon..I'm kind of stuck at this point..nothing else I can do without the flight catering facility.

Friend code : amw2ubn6

Items needed : All-inclusive Bracelet, Whiteboard, Ergonomic Chair, Smoke Detectors

I can send : Fuel, Pearl Earrings, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navagation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj

I really wonder why I bothered, the reply was "My request has been updated" What is this in plain English??

Today my game is sticking in that I can't visit the majority of my neighbours.
If I email again I may be unable to visit anyone :eek:

Re Gifts I have sent shears to most, plus fuel hoses and beacons.
Thanks for all the shears, I have returned all the gifts received which ask for send in return.
Its a case of plodding along! :unsure:
Happy Helen Did you truly expect more? I also having the same trouble visiting valid neighbors. The game just sits there and I must force a shutdown and then re-start the game. More fun from GI. Bill

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
It kind of sucks to be left out of everything though..i'm not sure why they would design a game that is played differently on every single device
Eric.
There always has been a difference between games systems.
Android got the Halloween version about 2-3 weeks before iPad. Android had the space race to itself in early December, Apple got it many weeks later. Apple got Santa a week before Android.
Till about December the android and Apple versions were very different, quests and building etc. Since then they are becoming more aligned.

There are currently versions running on Facebook, 2 versions on Android (depending on OS), Apple ( Not sure on the variations between Ipad and iPhone games) and on Kindle. You need to think of them as 'games in close formation'.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
I have finally reached this point too and having saved up 80k I can not buy it.

I have a weird idea though:

Can one of you with a ton of money to waste, try deleting various buildings then trying to purchase the flight catering building?

I was thinking that the game might be accidentally considering the flight school when it says that you already have too many catering buildings.
Or try deleting your 2x2 powerplant, then trying the catering.

Obviously only try this if you have the money to waste (I don't).
Let us know if successful.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I tried buying one before the update and after. GI recognized this as a problem some time ago, and said it should clear up after the update. I sent another service request on this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
I don't actually have that that big of a city, or that many buildings (because i refuse to pay any money for greenies or cash).
Since I only have one building that has hit the max of 6, the multi-story residential building, I decided to try deleting it and then building the catering facility.

No luck, it didn't work.

I don't have the money left over to try destroying other buildings. But I would recommend destroying other buildings such as the flight school, or the 2x2 powerplant.

Can anyone give this a try and let us know if it works?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
amh4udxi
Username
Leidybyrd
I have 460,000 coins. I have destroyed History Museum, Travel Agency, Flight School, Hangers, Planes, and Hotel; which you cannot build back without All Inclusive Bracelets. I stopped because why should I be paying to test this program for GI? I will destroy more if you have any ideas, but would prefer an update.

Top Bottom