Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flight Catering Facility Error

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amudoi8q
Username
atatiki2003
I keep getting the error: too many buildings of these type when i try to put in my first catering building...anyone know how to fix? this is for the Kindle Fire. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
amh4udxi
Username
Leidybyrd
I keep getting the error: too many buildings of these type when i try to put in my first catering building...anyone know how to fix? this is for the Kindle Fire. Thanks!
I am getting the same thing. Cannot fly to Moscow. I sent pictures of my city to the Developers. They are looking into it. Maybe you should try submitting a support query too? http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/anonymous_requests/new If enough of us are having this issue, maybe they will create a patch to fix it.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amudoi8q
Username
atatiki2003
Thank you....I sent them an email also, so we will see what we can do. It sucks because I saved to 80K and now i can't build it!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
amh4udxi
Username
Leidybyrd
I agree. Have upgraded my terminal to Level 5 for 80k, but cannot fly to Moscow to get the items. Meanwhile, I am just saving money till the developers hopefully will fix it. I am not spending any more money now. Already spent £50 at least. Good luck. Add me as your neighbor.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amudoi8q
Username
atatiki2003
I received an email from them regarding the issue. They had some more questions, so hopefully they can resolve!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
amh4udxi
Username
Leidybyrd
Good luck. Please keep me up to date. So far, I still cannot buy it. I have tried selling many buildings; that does not help and I have wasted lots of money. I would advise to wait for the fix.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amw2ubn6
Username
skyhigh
I'm also having the same issue and I'm using the Kindle Fire as well...really hope they fix this..i'm the idiot that actually paid money to buy coins only to find out that I couldn't build the building after I made my purchase..won't be making that mistake again.

Top Bottom