Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flash Supersale 3 minutes offer

Few minutes ago i was surprised with a popup show a flash super sale message and this offer only for 3 minutes :D
AC flash supersale.jpg

Be ready maybe you have a chance to buy a good building with big discount.
Note: this show up on my Android account not in windows yet and i am not sure if its for a low level and stars or for everyone (Higher level and stars too) ?!!

Few minutes ago i was surprised with a popup show a flash super sale message and this offer only for 3 minutes :D
View attachment 23240
Note: this show up on my Android account not in windows yet and i am not sure if its for a low level and stars or for everyone (Higher level and stars too) ?!!
Didn't get it on any of my 3 main games. Will be sending out fuel from my level 10 fuel games soon, will note if it happens. (not that they have enough coins to buy anything :sneaky:)

View attachment 23240
@Husam looks like you are the special one, congratulations old friend!

Top Bottom