Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Finally done with Helicopters

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Now prepare yourself for Airport City Event, where you will find 15 more Heli destinations :)

Actually, that's exactly what I am doing... preparing for the next event. So I am filling up the warehouses
Other than that my helicopters will rest until further notice, as I have more than enough of it...

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Way to go you! I've hit that goal as well and it is certainly one to be proud of. And yes, I too have 100 of every helicopter part loaded in to inventory. To be honest though I found that I can't really have more than 3 Goldfinches flying and keep up with the parts. Were you able to?

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Way to go you! I've hit that goal as well and it is certainly one to be proud of. And yes, I too have 100 of every helicopter part loaded in to inventory. To be honest though I found that I can't really have more than 3 Goldfinches flying and keep up with the parts. Were you able to?

In the last destination, I've actually used 7 Goldfinches, as I wanted to end it.
Now the whole fleet is resting in peace....

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
In the last destination, I've actually used 7 Goldfinches, as I wanted to end it.
Now the whole fleet is resting in peace....
That's impressive! I started running in to problems once I got to 4, just trying to keep up with all the inventory. I take it you increased your production capacity? My setup looks like:

6 Resource Bases, each with 4 slots.
6 Mechanical Plants. 2 with 6 slots, 4 with 5 slots.
6 Hi Tech Plants, each with 4 slots.

For myself, the Mechanical Plants were the bottleneck.

How did you keep 7 Goldfinches going all the time?

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
That's impressive! I started running in to problems once I got to 4, just trying to keep up with all the inventory. I take it you increased your production capacity? My setup looks like:

6 Resource Bases, each with 4 slots.
6 Mechanical Plants. 2 with 6 slots, 4 with 5 slots.
6 Hi Tech Plants, each with 4 slots.

For myself, the Mechanical Plants were the bottleneck.

How did you keep 7 Goldfinches going all the time?
I have 6 of all resources buildings with 6 slots each.

Have to admit, that was extremely annoying. Had to enter the game, too many times a day.

Top Bottom