Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Few questions about this game

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
EssCee
I'm not really a gamer but after playing around with this game for a while i started to enjoy it and now have some questions:

1. There's "!" (exclamation mark) icons all around, some of the items i have (maybe in multiple quantities) and some i need. Should i use these immediately or is there a specific time i may require them for use?
2. I can visit other users and then click on items. Whats the purpose of this? After selecting 5 items it tells me ive reached my daily limit, but why would i need to do this?
3. I've added a single road which i dont seem to be able to remove even after moving the building - any reason why?
4. Any free codes i could use immediately? I've tried a few which i found on the internet but non worked.
5. Duty free - Start Trade option is never available - why?

Thanks

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm not really a gamer but after playing around with this game for a while i started to enjoy it and now have some questions:

1. There's "!" (exclamation mark) icons all around, some of the items i have (maybe in multiple quantities) and some i need. Should i use these immediately or is there a specific time i may require them for use?
2. I can visit other users and then click on items. Whats the purpose of this? After selecting 5 items it tells me ive reached my daily limit, but why would i need to do this?
3. I've added a single road which i dont seem to be able to remove even after moving the building - any reason why?
4. Any free codes i could use immediately? I've tried a few which i found on the internet but non worked.

Thanks
@JamiePattison
1. The black ! is for the current St. Patrick's Day quest. They indicate a Clover or a Leprechaun. If you tap them you will need to use a Silver Sickle or an Old Horseshoe. See details of this quest in the News section! There are about seven days left in this quest. A red ! usually indicates an unfinished building. To complete the building, you need to get the items noted. Sometimes these items can be dropped from flights; sometimes they can be gifted by your neighbors.
2. Visiting neighbors and tapping residential buildings gets you passengers; tapping commercial buildings gets you coins; tapping hangars gets you fuel. Some buildings also give items necessary for space flights or collections.
3. To clear/sell any road or building, tap on the blue arrow icon on the bottom. Then tap on the gold piggy bank. Tap on the building/road you want to sell/clear. Then tap on the green tick to confirm. Once you sell a building, however, you can't get it back. A better choice for buildings is to use the Warehouse option on the top of that row of icons.
4. There is a code available on this forum every Friday or so that gets you 2000 free coins and three free greenies. I'd be very wary of "free codes" available elsewhere; and free hacks as well. GI is very, very ruthless on any suspected cheating.
5. I'm not that familiar with Duty Free. I think it's a pretty worthless building unless you're really hard up for coins. Before you can start a trade you must have all of the items listed. Perhaps that's why it's not available. You can get these items as gifts from neighbors, by tapping on certain buildings and you can buy an assortment of them at Duke Crooker's Airship Store when it arrives.
Cheers,
Tom

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

Thanks

1. Exclamation mark means there is an item outstanding and you cannot use that building until you clear all the exclamation marks. There is a specific time when you can use them based on what quest or event you are doing. ie. build duty fee shop.

2. The purpose is to collect special items used for space launches and events. ie. the st. Patrick Day event currently running you can collect horseshoes and sicles from your neighbors which in turn you use on your airport to collect event items and 4 leaf clovers for flights and 3 leaf clovers to complete the event.

When no events are running if you click on your neighbours launch pads and space building, you will get items to complete the 4 space collections which allow you to launch your own rocket, otherwise you need to spend money to launch.

3. You need to delete the road to remove it. It is the gold icon located below the move icon in the same menu.

4. Free codes are time sensitive. they only work for 3 days then are useless. they usual start Friday of any week and end Sunday evening.

5. you need to collect the required duty free items to start trading and it is dependent on what level of duty free shop you have there are 3 levels.
some of the items are pearl earrings. filled candies, perfume etc. to determine what you need check next to the start trading button for that level, it will show up what items you need.
You can either get them as gifts from your neighbours, click on certain residential building on your neighbours airport,
buying from duke crockers airship or buying them from airport store located at the end of your residential building menu.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@greensmith

duty free building is useful if you are doing middle levels of the game. They can get you between 60 - 1000 coins over a 24 hr period, you do not need waste coins, You use items that you collect from your neighbors or are gifted to you.

I believe one of earlier game quests were for you to donate duty free items to your neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@greensmith

duty free building is useful if you are doing middle levels of the game. They can get you between 60 - 1000 coins over a 24 hr period, you do not need waste coins, You use items that you collect from your neighbors or are gifted to you.

I believe one of earlier game quests were for you to donate duty free items to your neighbors.
I find duty free a waist of space. If you want coins, visit planetariums.
If you want to run a duty free, you need to click to many buildings with a small chance of getting the item you need to fire up duty free. Neighbor visits can be spend better

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@flip123

that works if you can visit neighbors who have those buildings.
Some new versions of the game like windows do not have that option, it is a future building item until then you use what you have ie duty free, space launches to get extra coins.

Device
  1. Android
@Cosmic Blue , @greensmith , @flip123 , you guys are talking different platforms. Like Cosmic said, you use to try window pc version. All the players over there request duty free...... They have no Planetarium and No red launch. Duty free is the best choice. Believe me. See some players signature. They are hungry of DF items. They really use DF building. Which is in android and ios are useless......

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
@Cosmic Blue , @greensmith , @flip123 , you guys are talking different platforms. Like Cosmic said, you use to try window pc version. All the players over there request duty free...... They have no Planetarium and No red launch. Duty free is the best choice. Believe me. See some players signature. They are hungry of DF items. They really use DF building. Which is in android and ios are useless......
@Robby Kusuma, before we had red launches and planetariums, I thought it was a useless building. I never liked it...
At one point I needed the land and found I could not delete it.... I am level 50 on jpjpjp4 and still haven't build it

Device
  1. Android
@Robby Kusuma, before we had red launches and planetariums, I thought it was a useless building. I never liked it...
At one point I needed the land and found I could not delete it.... I am level 50 on jpjpjp4 and still haven't build it
I had the same feeling with you...... But after join the window pc, I was thinking..... Hmmh.... Why not? It is a free gifts from every neighbour. It seem that Window PC players dont like to see one of their building is not producing. Lol.

Anyway, we are what where we are. Environment influence the most...... But believe me. We are different style. Am saying Android/ios and Window pc.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
another useless building in my opinion: bagagehall, but I build that one with only ONE reason.
after building level one you get a subquest about collecting a dinosaurus from guestplanes. I never finished it so drops stay high.... it is my savingbank for futere quests where I need a lot of coins.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I had the same feeling with you...... But after join the window pc, I was thinking..... Hmmh.... Why not? It is a free gifts from every neighbour. It seem that Window PC players dont like to see one of their building is not producing. Lol.

Anyway, we are what where we are. Environment influence the most...... But believe me. We are different style. Am saying Android/ios and Window pc.
I thought it was to much of an effort as for good/long running trades one item wasn't giftable. is that different in windows?

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Cosmic Blue @Robby Kusuma @flip123

First Of All,Flip i Agree With You That DF Shop Is Just Wastage Of Space And Money.
Also The 3000 DF Set In Duke Shop is Waste.
But Robby Well Said,Windows Players Are Just Want DF Items As Their Gift,
They(Windows Players) Are Not Aware About Visiting Planetarium's And The Money They Can Make Through Launching Red Spaceships.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Cosmic Blue @Robby Kusuma @flip123

First Of All,Flip i Agree With You That DF Shop Is Just Wastage Of Space And Money.
Also The 3000 DF Set In Duke Shop is Waste.
But Robby Well Said,Windows Players Are Just Want DF Items As Their Gift,
They(Windows Players) Are Not Aware About Visiting Planetarium's And The Money They Can Make Through Launching Red Spaceships.

First of all we do not have planetarium's, they are level 45 items which is currently out of our reach.

secondly because windows pc does not have a wide base as mobile completing launch collections to launch rockets not easy.
We are lucky if we can get enough resources together to launch once every three weeks. It is not worth spending greenies to make coins from launches.

@flip123 in windows pc all items for DF are either giftable or collectable on a more frequent basis than was with mobile. GI has learned from some of their earlier mistakes in mobile and corrected them for pc.

Even special quest collections are completed earlier on pcs and their are fewer bugs.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
First of all we do not have planetarium's, they are level 45 items which is currently out of our reach.

secondly because windows pc does not have a wide base as mobile completing launch collections to launch rockets not easy.
We are lucky if we can get enough resources together to launch once every three weeks. It is not worth spending greenies to make coins from launches.

@flip123 in windows pc all items for DF are either giftable or collectable on a more frequent basis than was with mobile. GI has learned from some of their earlier mistakes in mobile and corrected them for pc.

Even special quest collections are completed earlier on pcs and their are fewer bugs.

CB,i am aware of that planetarium's are out of reach For Windows.
Also i can state You A long and huge list of Bugs That Are present In windows.
i will Not Tell Or disclose The Good Bugs But I will Disclose The BAD Bugs later on Which Annoys Me while Playing.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
<snip>Once you sell a building, however, you can't get it back. A better choice for buildings is to use the Warehouse option on the top of that row of icons.<snip>
Please explain this for me again.. I don't understand how to put a building in the warehouse.
and.. Once it is in the warehouse does that free up the population count for that building?
I am a WindowPC user (in case that matters)
:troll:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Please explain this for me again.. I don't understand how to put a building in the warehouse.
and.. Once it is in the warehouse does that free up the population count for that building?
I am a WindowPC user (in case that matters)
:troll:

Scarlet See,
Once You You Have Builded Any Building whether On Airport side and city side,You Can Store the That Building in your warehouse.
For Example-If You Builded Flight Cater Facility If you want You can store it into inventory by just Paying 80% Of the Face value viz 64000.

Screenshot_2015-03-31-12-49-35.png

Top Bottom