Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows feeling "cheated"

Device
  1. Windows PC
First of all, I know this is just a game, and may or may not cost any real money out-of-pocket, or wallet in this case, but I feel cheated when I buy helicopter parts, (at my level I can only buy 3 at a time), and sometimes only get 2 or maybe only 1 back. The same problem occurs when purchasing fuel also, but to a lesser extent. If there is a limit to how many items you can stockpile, why does it still take my coins, and not deliver products? Anybody else have this problem?

First of all, I know this is just a game, and may or may not cost any real money out-of-pocket, or wallet in this case, but I feel cheated when I buy helicopter parts, (at my level I can only buy 3 at a time), and sometimes only get 2 or maybe only 1 back. The same problem occurs when purchasing fuel also, but to a lesser extent. If there is a limit to how many items you can stockpile, why does it still take my coins, and not deliver products? Anybody else have this problem?
Think you might have to be more specific. There is a limit of 100 items in the warehouse. If in you setting you have the confirmation pop ups turned OFF, then you will not get a warning when you get to 100. If you set a helicopter fuel run off for 36 units and you only have space for 15, sure you lose the rest.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Think you might have to be more specific. There is a limit of 100 items in the warehouse. If in you setting you have the confirmation pop ups turned OFF, then you will not get a warning when you get to 100. If you set a helicopter fuel run off for 36 units and you only have space for 15, sure you lose the rest.
Madge, thanks for replying so quickly. I dont think this involves the warehouse at all. I understand what thats for. Say my copter comes in, I click to get my coins, then have to have a certain type and amount of parts to fly the copter to anywhere. This doesn't involve the warehouse at this point. These parts are purchased at the repair shop. My level limits me to 3 parts at a time that I can buy. I'm guessing I can stockpile as many as I want at the repair shop. SOMETIMES when I buy some parts, either 2 or 3 at a time, when they are done, I only get 1 or 2 back, less than I bought. The same thing SOMETIMES happens with a fuel purchase also, though not as often. Thus the "cheated" feeling. Thanks for your help. Tony is my name.

Madge, thanks for replying so quickly. I dont think this involves the warehouse at all. I understand what thats for. Say my copter comes in, I click to get my coins, then have to have a certain type and amount of parts to fly the copter to anywhere. This doesn't involve the warehouse at this point. These parts are purchased at the repair shop. My level limits me to 3 parts at a time that I can buy. I'm guessing I can stockpile as many as I want at the repair shop. SOMETIMES when I buy some parts, either 2 or 3 at a time, when they are done, I only get 1 or 2 back, less than I bought. The same thing SOMETIMES happens with a fuel purchase also, though not as often. Thus the "cheated" feeling. Thanks for your help. Tony is my name.
But it does involve the warehouse. Are you keeping a stock of helicopter items in the warehouse? You should try to get 100 of everything it make copters easier to manage. No you can’t stockpile at the repair shop? Repair shop is wrong word, you can only keep them in the warehouse. You make 3 accept, they go to the warehouse, make 3 more they go to the warehouse when they have been built and you accept them. Show the screen where you buy parts? You should be making all the parts and buying nothing

Device
  1. Windows PC
But it does involve the warehouse. Are you keeping a stock of helicopter items in the warehouse? You should try to get 100 of everything it make copters easier to manage. No you can’t stockpile at the repair shop? Repair shop is wrong word, you can only keep them in the warehouse. You make 3 accept, they go to the warehouse, make 3 more they go to the warehouse when they have been built and you accept them. Show the screen where you buy parts? You should be making all the parts and buying nothing
Okay, thanks for that explanation, I only THOUGHT I understood the warehouse. Now I can almost see why I dont get as many items back as I bought. BUT..........and this is a BIG BUT..... why does it take my coins for 3 items then only give me 2 or 1 in return? It shouldn't let me buy that many in the 1st place, correct? And I can see the limit on the fuel reserves, and try to be careful not to go over, and it wont let me buy fuel when even close to the limit, however the same problem occurs occasionally, that is BUYING a certain amount, and getting less in return.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
If you make sure this tick is on, you won’t lose items like that.
9B81F817-AF91-4425-AFB1-DCE1D27D16F4.jpeg

Okay, thanks for that explanation, I only THOUGHT I understood the warehouse. Now I can almost see why I dont get as many items back as I bought. BUT..........and this is a BIG BUT..... why does it take my coins for 3 items then only give me 2 or 1 in return? It shouldn't let me buy that many in the 1st place, correct? And I can see the limit on the fuel reserves, and try to be careful not to go over, and it wont let me buy fuel when even close to the limit, however the same problem occurs occasionally, that is BUYING a certain amount, and getting less in return.
I think because you’re not getting it completely. You don’t buy items at the resource base, you produce them. you spend coins corresponding to the production cost. If you have more than 100 of a certain one in your warehouse, you can still produce the referred item, but you can’t stock it anymore. So, when you accept the production, you lose it, as you don’t have enough space in your warehouse.
that’s why we keep asking for a counter on the resource base, to see how many we have and how many we can produce without having to check the stocks

Top Bottom