Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

FarStar and Belle's party closed

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
We are both running QLs and are inviting anyone to join my launches. We are all sharing first with anyone here from the community, so this will be a good shot for you to get a map you need to complete your mission.
We plan to run 10 more launches tonight so add me if you want to join!
We run the 576 rule, where the first person to add 576 takes first.
Only one first place per person, and do not hijack please.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Yes my parties are the best. The issue is the other 2 QLs would need to add you and I have no way to get them to add you. Will ask Belle to add you and once the other QL leaves we can see.

We plan to do this several times over the next couple weeks
@FarStar Sent you a request .... I'm already in launch prep at the moment if you'd care to help me knock it out .. i'd LOVE to join the party!
We are currently running 3QL with another forum member right now, but she is about to leave, so we can probably do that.
Send me an add, the code is in my signature.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
We are down to 3 launches, not sure about our plans once Belle runs out of Green prep.

Edit. All done. Moving on to other launches.

Last edited:

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11
We plan to do this several times over the next couple weeks

We are currently running 3QL with another forum member right now, but she is about to leave, so we can probably do that.
Send me an add, the code is in my signature.

I'd like to join you guys next time. I need to et some maps and increase complete the 100 flights :)

Sent a a request to @FarStar

Have a good one:)

We are both running QLs and are inviting anyone to join my launches. We are all sharing first with anyone here from the community, so this will be a good shot for you to get a map you need to complete your mission.
We plan to run 10 more launches tonight so add me if you want to join!
We run the 576 rule, where the first person to add 576 takes first.
Only one first place per person, and do not hijack please.
We are not neighbors anymore on my main game Radu81 :eek:
Did you delete me ? (n)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
No, I should not have deleted you. I click the X button names at times when I search when I should click X on the search. Bad habit I have, I have noticed we were not friends. We are currently running red launches if you want to join, first is always open!

Top Bottom