Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

faithtear's Airport City Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update to my trade list!

CHANGELOG:

for Repair Base level 4:
  • 2 x Hull Parts
  • 2 x Laser Cutter
for Town Hall level 5:
  • 3 x Book with Suggestions
  • 3 x Archive Box
  • 2 x Server Rack

Reduce some require item for those buildings.

Thank you, for all your help.

Hmm... it's look like because I don't have amperemeter, the Game System will chose random item from my list to give it to you.

As far as I understood it so far, in case of returning gifts, that you can't send, the game returns the item, that comes in the gift list after that item, you want to send back. In your case it was a copy machine.

Another example would be user A sending a Power Source to user B. user B is returning that Power Source, generally can't send a Power Source, but a Drill Machine. User A gets a Drill Machine back.

wow... nice finding, XP.
Thank you.

After creating my list with the gifts users can send, it was kind of obvious to me, when reading through the threads, where people sent something back and the other one got something different. And because of users writing down their "I can send"-list in that exact same order the game shows it to them, I have got that above mentioned impression.

Major update for today!
Yay! Because of helping from everyone in this wonderful forum, The Repair Base and Control Tower can be completed and in progress to achieve a higher level.

Thank you everyone.

CHANELOG:

for Repair Base level 5:
  • 3 x TV Screens
  • 3 x Grinding Machines
  • 3 x Air Vent Filters
  • 3 x Controller/Control units
for Control Tower level 5:
  • 2 x Insulation
  • 1 x Projector
  • 3 x Transmitter
  • 3 x Server Rack
List that removed is requirement for Repair Base lvl 4 and Control Tower lvl 4.

Now, it's time for me to asking for grinding machine, TV Panel, and Air Vent Filter.

I have grinding machine in my provide list, but I can't get it for my own. I must looking for person who have it too. :)

and for another news, my in-game name was changed. I hope, my name is easy to recognize in your neighbor list.
wew... my neighbor list is growing up. Maybe I can't send item to everyone now. This is because the game system limit it only 20 person.
I hope I can distribute the deliver evenly.

Updated my trade list!

CHANGELOG

for Terminal level 4:
  • 2 x Archive Box
  • 2 x Ergonomic Chair
for Repair Base level 5:
  • 3 x TV Screens
  • 3 x Grinding Machines
  • 1 x Air Vent Filters
  • 3 x Controller/Control units

Removing Catering Facility's items. My catering facility is ready now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom