Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

expansions

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
jeqx2y
Username
kumepo
The expansions in this game are very expensive a lot of people don't always have money to even get the green cash I've been leaving little changes in their email and I think they need to heed what everyone is saying even the buildings etc are to expensive its a good game but the purchasing of things in this game is way to expensive and I have been telling them for a while they need to change things or people wont bother

The expansions in this game are very expensive a lot of people don't always have money to even get the green cash I've been leaving little changes in their email and I think they need to heed what everyone is saying even the buildings etc are to expensive its a good game but the purchasing of things in this game is way to expensive and I have been telling them for a while they need to change things or people wont bother
Any game, as long as you have patience and perseverance, and keep working hard, you will be rewarded

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There have been people on this board playing the game since it was released in 2012. If they could have gotten everything very quickly, they may not still be playing. There is always something more to work towards.

It is possible within a year to get all buildings fully upgraded. It is also more common to take years to do it.

This is a game for the long haul - and if it changes to be so easy you can get through it quickly, lots of the people here would have quit long ago. Once everything is done, why would you keep playing?

There have been people on this board playing the game since it was released in 2012. If they could have gotten everything very quickly, they may not still be playing. There is always something more to work towards.

It is possible within a year to get all buildings fully upgraded. It is also more common to take years to do it.

This is a game for the long haul - and if it changes to be so easy you can get through it quickly, lots of the people here would have quit long ago. Once everything is done, why would you keep playing?
True but.
land price could make some sense when CBMs were possible to obtain. With the current layout, they’re obnoxious, even after the recent lowered cap.
when the sale popped up last night (UTC time) I considered buying some greenies, as I could really use some more land city side.
but then, as usual, listed the pros and cons. Cons won. 6 euros for a tiny 4x4 square? I don’t think so. I Won’t be spending that much until some changes happen. Like new levels. Or new challenges that do not depend on micromanagement/ completing tons of low level flights/ spending money to finish them.

simister77

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0385ivbzg
Username
sim77
I started on Airport city back in September 2020, and since then I have not spend a nickel on the game. I have listen to all the long-term players on this forum, and its true, a long-haul game. Their advice is so valuable. In 8 months, I am at level 58, land expansion @ 44 and have found a combination of pax and coin buildings that works with the development of terminals, runways , planes, control towers and townhall. Whatever greens i can get playing events and getting the weekly bonus on Fridays, goes towards land expansion only. All you need is patience.
Cheers

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
I started on Airport city back in September 2020, and since then I have not spend a nickel on the game. I have listen to all the long-term players on this forum, and its true, a long-haul game. Their advice is so valuable. In 8 months, I am at level 58, land expansion @ 44 and have found a combination of pax and coin buildings that works with the development of terminals, runways , planes, control towers and townhall. Whatever greens i can get playing events and getting the weekly bonus on Fridays, goes towards land expansion only. All you need is patience.
Cheers
Very well said. This game isn't for everyone. I still love it despite its many relentless frustrations.

Top Bottom