Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event mission launch prometheus

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
So I arrived at the event mission/quest "So long, and thanks for the fish" where you're supposed to launch a Prometheus mission. I only have a green platform. What's the reward for completing this? I'm wondering if it's worth the coins and trouble to expand my airport and build the blue launch pad within the next week.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The MCC2 is 10,000 and the blue launch pad is 4000. You can make that back easily in 3 blue launches if you take 2nd or 3rd place. I've been flying blue launches every day to try help people who don't have much fuel but need coins. Look for blue launches with "free ride" in the title. You can jump in, put in 2 fuel and still get the 5000 coins plus the chests.

Put a watch on this forum https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/space-launches.29/

Top Bottom