Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Drop rate of alliance map destinations (S3 planes)?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
I am curious what is the drop rate of alliance map destinations? I am not sure how many fuels should I prepare to get those airplanes. Hope they are not as low as other alliance destinations.
Also, do they need additional items? I don't see the requirements on the flight list but not sure if they will be added once the map is activated.

I am curious what is the drop rate of alliance map destinations? I am not sure how many fuels should I prepare to get those airplanes. Hope they are not as low as other alliance destinations.
Also, do they need additional items? I don't see the requirements on the flight list but not sure if they will be added once the map is activated.
You only need additional items when you get to deltas. PPDs, TPs and jets don't have any requirements other than the map.

Last time I flew jet alliance maps, my drop rate was between 9 and 10% using Sky Captain and golden dice. When I flew PPDs, it was way lower - so I think the higher level the plane, the better the rate.

Agree with @crescent moon . Drop rate for aliance flights is lower than for adventure flights.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate

hi
so drop rate of aliance map destinations is ok! so 1/3 - 1/6
but many people do wrong!
you need only gold dice! never use gold dice and sky capt together! or spy glas (side tasks) or normal dice (facktorys).
sky capt is only for more coins and level points! for drops is ..... :(
When i fly for black planes i look that i have enough fuel, acktive visa some days before for 2 days and save so 300 k passengers, look that i have so 500 flight items and all 5 maps!
1st fly with small props to get enough supermystery!
if you become adventure spirit 1, 2 or 3....
use all 5 maps, than acktive adventure spirit 1=9 hours is map open, 2=18,
3 = 27 hours.....
and use key and wheaterfahn and fly with so many planes you have! 2 of them push with fuel back....
so 100 flights you can have with luck 2-3 S3 planes or more
good luck

P.S. sometimes the game drop nothing! if it is so, close game, put network off and on, or restart you phone and try 1-2 hours later!
sometimes drops are many, sometimes nothing!

Last edited:

Last week i flew Tegucigalpa PPD alliance map without GD. The drop rate was 13 items/500 flights (2.6%).
Two weeks ago, flew LaPaz PPD map with GD and drop rate was 46 items/500 flights (9.2%).

Top Bottom