Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Down the Rabbit Hole

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046kx41wi
Username
oakley0
It appears maybe something is wrong I show 9 days left of Down the Rabbit Hole and others are completed. Is there a delay for certain users?

JinxAir
046kx41wi

It appears maybe something is wrong I show 9 days left of Down the Rabbit Hole and others are completed. Is there a delay for certain users?

JinxAir
046kx41wi
Nope, nothing is wrong those who finished happen to land guest planes, send planes to event destination, click on mushrooms and yes I nearly forgot previous years remains.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Nope, nothing is wrong those who finished happen to land guest planes, send planes to event destination, click on mushrooms and yes I nearly forgot previous years remains.
I have nothing from previous years and I am almost complete. Just one more collection to go. I have been luckier in this event than previous ones.

Top Bottom