Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Red Launch Does anyone want to QL party with me?

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
906945_631399936887230_1205998115_o.png

I have about 6 QLs now, and I just realized you can stack these if several players use them... I saw the old thread with the mass launch event, and I'm wondering if anyone here would like to do a QL red party in the next week or two ?

Leave a comment if it sounds interesting, and we will see if there is enough of us to explode the AC servers!

Peace, Soupha :love:

Oh, by the way I know 6 QL is nothing to the high level players , but it's big to me. :happy:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Just in case I'm missing something, what reaources do we each need ?
I usually load up close to 100 powerful explosive bolts. If you have 2 support accts and play them on events only ( try to keep the level as low as possible for easier top 3 placement), you can launch rockets between your main and 2 supports with 2QL for 11min or so for each flight. If you can do 10 flights (takes about 2 hours or so), your main (whichever spending most fuel) will accumulate 10xF300 or 3000 fuel. If you have multiple PC, that is the best but having one pc with 3 windows accts should work as well.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
View attachment 72895

I have about 6 QLs now, and I just realized you can stack these if several players use them... I saw the old thread with the mass launch event, and I'm wondering if anyone here would like to do a QL red party in the next week or two ?

Leave a comment if it sounds interesting, and we will see if there is enough of us to explode the AC servers!

Peace, Soupha :love:

Oh, by the way I know 6 QL is nothing to the high level players , but it's big to me. :happy:
I would be interested but will need some time to gather resources.

Top Bottom