Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Does anyone have any Russian neighbours....if so

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Pakman! You can visit my android game (lvl20) - I have 6 Veteran Museums in my city and you can check if they drop anything :) For me they have stopped dropping medals as soon as I completed the WWII mission. I sent you a request from my android game

In my iPhone game (lvl 27) I have pakman in the list of neighbors, but pakman 2 is still waiting your authorisation :)

Hi Pakman! You can visit my android game (lvl20) - I have 6 Veteran Museums in my city and you can check if they drop anything :) For me they have stopped dropping medals as soon as I completed the WWII mission. I sent you a request from my android game

In my iPhone game (lvl 27) I have pakman in the list of neighbors, but pakman 2 is still waiting your authorisation :)

S3R3G4 Cheers - will visit your android game and see what happens when I click on the museums.

Pakman2 accepted your request a few days ago - you are in my list of current neighbours and I have been sending you shears. I may be coming up as username so will gift you fight goggles when my gifts reset in 20 hours - it will be interesting to see if you receive them (if you do can you gift them back as I need them for my flight school)

Pakman

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Pakman - ok, please send me flight goggles to my iPhone game (SEREG4) and I will return them. Up to date I have pakman2 under the tab "requests". iOS is weird :)

Please let me know if you get anything from the museums - I'm curious

Pakman - ok, please send me flight goggles to my iPhone game (SEREG4) and I will return them. Up to date I have pakman2 under the tab "requests". iOS is weird :)

Please let me know if you get anything from the museums - I'm curious

Visited today and clicked on your museums (5times) - As must_dash says zip, zero, nowt dropped. Oh well never mind - thought we could get heads up on starting to collect for WWII quest

Top Bottom