Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do-able Alliance flight.

DlFl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04svo7nu
Username
DlFl
How to get some do-able Alliance flights.

The required number of flights are absurb high.

My rubbish fleet:
3x Powerful Propeller Driven
1x Turboprop
1x Jet
1x Delta
1x Powerful Delta
1x Jumbo
1x Giant

My tasks for this week are:
78x to Pattaya with Powerful Prop
57x to Mekka with Giant (9 hrs flight)
467x to Cyprus with Powerful Prop :banghead:

First task I can complete. But how to get the 2nd and 3rd task to be completed with a real life besides the game. Or is that just impossible for casual players.
Or does GI want me to spent extra fuel to speed up flights.

What can I change in my fleet to maybe be able to do 2 weekly tasks.

My rubbish fleet:
1x Turboprop
1x Jet
1x Delta
1x Powerful Delta
1x Jumbo
1x Giant

First task I can complete. But how to get the 2nd and 3rd task to be completed with a real life besides the game. Or is that just impossible for casual players.

In general, tasks #2 and 3 are only doable with speed ups
I guess most players go for at most 2 tasks

Hi you have to set your planes up for the tasks that you want, some of us sell and buy the week we want to change the tasks we need, i have 2 reserve hangers so its easier but i do have to sell also and buy

The first task is always your smallest plane
The second task is you biggest plane you have in your fleet remember even if its in your spare hanger.
The third is the plane you have more off or the biggest again, the third task is always the highest amount of flights

Your Cyprus is the highest as they are short flights, if this is not except able you have to change your fleet so you have more or another type of plane then your PPD,S.

Meaning it gets a bit easier when you have all hangers open 13, also all your reserve slots,

Meaning you need speed some greens :)

There is no other way to, to make it better, bellow is my task this week, i sold my PPD,S and bought 4 turboprops hence i got a TP task, as you see my biggest and most plane is Condor. Normally i can complete 2 tasks. My tasks are not being complted this week as im doing the event
Screenshot (402).png

Your middle task will always be your highest rank plane so if you got rid of the three highest planes and had two Deltas you should be able to do the middle task then use 6 PPDs to do the first and last task. Join a fuel ring to get the fuel and have your airport well balanced to provide the passengers.

That's my recommendation - others would have better ideas.

Your middle task will always be your highest rank plane so if you got rid of the three highest planes and had two Deltas you should be able to do the middle task then use 6 PPDs to do the first and last task. Join a fuel ring to get the fuel and have your airport well balanced to provide the passengers.

That's my recommendation - others would have better ideas.
Although it’s psychologically difficult to sell the jumbo and the giant ...
but I understand your reasoning

My rubbish fleet:
1x Turboprop
1x Jet
1x Delta
1x Powerful Delta
1x Jumbo
1x Giant

Some tasks are not easy for causal players, if you want to complete or three, then you need alot of spare fuel, all my alliance members can do 2 tasks we do this every other week, then break for doing 1 task the next good luck

DlFl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04svo7nu
Username
DlFl
Thanks for all your quick answers. Maybe indeed I need to sell some higher ranked planes. I may look like a de-investment, but it's only a game - right? Or maybe forget about trying to get 2 tasks completed.
Is the number of flights also based on how many airplanes you have of a certain type?
So would it matter if I only have 2 PPD or 5 PPDs for the required flights for task 3? I can always expand the fleet after the new tasks has been assigned.

Is the number of flights also based on how many airplanes you have of a certain type?
No. The number of flights is what level you are at in the game.
So would it matter if I only have 2 PPD or 5 PPDs for the required flights for task 3?
I only suggested more PPDs because you use less fuel doing speedups to get the flights done.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Yeah, don't extend your fleet to too high a level until you're able to handle it. I've about 12 tasks requiring Giant planes...they'll just have to wait.

I run 3xPPDs, 3x Jumbo Rangers, and have the others milling around for when I need certain flights (for events or trips to space centres perhaps)

I can usually manage 2 tasks a week. This week I've got:
Antalya (78 xPPD) - Easy, nearly done already.
Montreal (59 xJR) - Easy with the right gifts/luck with breakages, aim to average 8 a day and you've only 3 to speed up.
Houston (117 xJR) - Not bothering with.

I could sell one of the lesser-used, buy another PPD and see what's what for the third task, but I'm comfortable completing 2 per week. I also like the opportunity to complete some of the collections and 3-star destinations when I've capacity too.

Last edited:

DlFl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04svo7nu
Username
DlFl
Thanks all, you gave me some usefull tips.
Goodbye Giant, Jumbo and Powerful Delta, you have served me well for now. I'll be back.
Have sold them. Now focus on lower ranked planes. Have to 3star the Delta destinations anyway. The higher ranks come when I'm ready for it.
Now I got: 5 PPD, 1 TurboProd, 1 Jet, 1 Delta. Will see next week about my missions. Maybe even going to sell my PPD before new tasks come so I got more Delta's. Don't know what number of flights they want me to do then.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-20_15-50-15.png
    upload_2018-6-20_15-50-15.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 173
Top Bottom