Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DISREGARD GAME VERSION UPDATE OR NOT? THIS MAY AFFECT ALL PLATFORMS/OS

D

Deleted member 5399

I already have the new version of the game which was updated prior to the Christmas Challenge/Event.
However in the midst of doing the UFO, Truth Is Out There, Event, and reopening the game; I and others received a pop-up telling us there is now a new version of the game,
Free2Play
is this another glitch besides the production and other glitches we are experiencing?
Clicking on the update button seems to change nothing except take one to the app store. In my case this would be Windows PC.
Just how many other OS platforms are experiencing the same glitch, and could this possibly make someone think to uninstall, then reinstall game, hoping it was updated?
Please give some feedback Ivan aka Free2Play .
I also attached a screenshot and sent it on to GI support via e-mail.

I was wondering this myself. My game has never once actually told me there was an update. This morning, however, I get a pop up stating there is a new version. Go to the windows store check for update ....nothing. Open the game pop up appears again, this time I click update which opens 2 web sites one English one Russian. Looking at the page it says the app is already installed and has a button to click that says play, click it game opens ........nothing changes. So I will just assume this is a glitch of some sort and just ignore the message.

well, i got the same message
gameupdate.gif
microsoftgameupdate.gif

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
FYI, the windows store app on my pc is telling me that there are no updates. So I also think it is a glitch

Top Bottom