Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Disaster at Airport BEW0072...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
My Motorola Atrix has suffered a severe power outage and will not charge anymore so unless I can somehow move the game over to my new phone that will be purchased in about a month, my wonderful airport will no longer be operational. :(

You can still visit and collect what you can, but stop all gift giving until further notice as I cannot access the game and return the favor.

I will more than likely end up getting the new Samsung Galaxy III so if anyone has an idea on how I can transfer the game over, that would be fantastic and my airport will live on. Otherwise I will have a big decision to make, if I want to open up a whole new airport when the time comes.

Happy flying all and hopefully I will see you in the skies again soon!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Tell me about it! My main mission was to surpass you in stars too! Guess that ain't happening now without a miracle!!!

Worst part is that I had to activate my old LG Shine so that I had a cell phone for work until I get my new one at the end of the month. I can't do crap with that phone!!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Bew did you allready changed ur usb/charging port. I changed my usb port allready 2 times on my S2... I had same problem: phone didnt charge anymore...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
bew0072 - sorry pal I feel for you.... :eek: I remember the pain I had to go thought when I had to restart....

Can you still access the internal memory/storage of the phone? - If you can - you might be able to backup the contents... but transfering it to another phone (different make or model) is another thing.

If you do end up restarting - drop me a PM I might have some pointers on quickly building up your airport up - still will not be able to beat Aero though.... :p

I think I will need to give him a run for his money... maybe not stars - but perhaps the promo buildings!!! :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Bew did you allready changed ur usb/charging port. I changed my usb port allready 2 times on my S2... I had same problem: phone didnt charge anymore...
Had it at the AT&T store yesterday and they made it sound like it was all internal. To get the phone to charge I usually had to give it a slight bend so I knew my time was limited...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Can you still access the internal memory/storage of the phone? - If you can - you might be able to backup the contents... but transfering it to another phone (different make or model) is another thing.

I can and was wondering if I could save the game on my SD card, then transfer it over to the new phone. No clue if that would work though. Plus, take me out of SAP and I'm not the most savvy technical person. :confused:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
bew0072 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - a SAP person.... :ROFLMAO:

Not too sure which Motorola Atrix you have

Have a look at this link - http://www.android-advice.com/2012/root-the-motorola-atrix-4g-running-4-5-141/

This should give you access to the system contents, you just need to navigate your way to the data folder and copy away!!! No need to follow the steps all the way though to load a new su

Are you familiar with adb commands?

send me a PM if you are stuck with folder names and file names to backup

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Had it at the AT&T store yesterday and they made it sound like it was all internal. To get the phone to charge I usually had to give it a slight bend so I knew my time was limited...

My usb port is also all internall offcourse but its a plug and play thing.
On a android forum i found a explanation how to do it. i buyed the usb ports on ebay... and with the manual it was a piece of cake!
Its allready broken... so why not give it a try...

The only way your going to be able to transfer your game over to by rooting your Motorola Atrix and then downloading an app such as MyBackUpPro. This will back up all the game save files to a location of your choice (Cloud/SD Card)

When you get your new phone, you will then need to root that and using MyBackUpPro again, reinstall the game backup.

Ive rooted my GS3, took about 30 seconds. Very simple and easy to do. Not to sure about the Motorola Atrix, however lots of tips online for it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
... and my airport will live on. Otherwise I will have a big decision to make, if I want to open up a whole new airport when the time comes.

Happy flying all and hopefully I will see you in the skies again soon!!!

bew0072, hey grumpy #ole man. Don#t you even think getting out of AC and leaving me alone here....

Get your game back on order and keep on being the old,complaining, grumpy old man. We would miss you. :p

orke

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
b86yfu
Username
orke-what i need
Before one month i reset my phone and the game was erased
I contact to GI and they helped me
I send them the new code and the old code
And after i reach to level 5 theysend me acode to redeem and that return my old ac

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Before one month i reset my phone and the game was erased
I contact to GI and they helped me
I send them the new code and the old code
And after i reach to level 5 theysend me acode to redeem and that return my old ac

Good to know, will contact them and see what they say. What level were you at with your old game?

Top Bottom