Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Disaster at Airport BEW0072...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Yes!
And last night when i looked to the sky... There was a flying sled with a weird guy in it... I only remember the funny accent he had, and that he was talking about whores or something... or Who wo wooooo, ho ho ho?

LOL!!! Always liked your sarcastic side!!! :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
yes
but all my neighbors lost.
i am trying now to add them back.
In this moment i have 102 neighbors
I asked from GI to see what they can do and they are still working on it

That would work for me!!! I needed to weed out some of my neighbors anyhow! Too many with the name 'username' and non-players.

Don't worry Aero, you'll be the first I add back! ;)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I stop to annoy Bew, otherwise he start crying thanks to the lack of enough testosteron in his body. Thats just a normal side effect what you get when you go in a mid life crisis.
Or do you have enough Kleenex there? cause than we can continue :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Oooopsy, I misread your Signature here...

It isn't: First person to walk this planet after Dave created it. WOOHOO!!!

Sorry :whistle:

OUCH!!!

Hey, hey, hey!!! I call a foul on you!!! Sucking up to the moderator of this site by cleverly referring to him as God! That must be how your insult messages never get flagged! :sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well on the 'good news' side, my phone started charging again, for some reason, so the airport is open for business again!!!

For now...

Top Bottom