Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Disappearing Alliance Tasks

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I tried changing alliance destinations, but I ended up losing it and only have two tasks now. Not sure if the 3rd task will eventually show up, but for now, it looks like it's a bug.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Navigata07 are you a leader of an alliance?

I'm having an issue

no third task.PNG
no third task 2.jpg

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
To be a little more freaky, on my other support account (not the one I referred to above) I just noticed I have only 2 alliance missions before I do anything. That is windows and non-leader.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Another useful glitch I was able to switch between the launch pads by closing the app within a few seconds.

Tatyana

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041hxp5nx
Username
Oraz
[QUOTE = "Navigata07, сообщение: 511651, участник: 7920"]
Я пробовал сменить место назначения альянса, но в итоге проиграл, и теперь у меня только две задачи. Не уверен, появится ли 3-я задача в конечном итоге, но пока похоже, что это ошибка.
[/ QUOTE]
У меня такая же проблема с третьим заданием

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
I also got reports from my team - members.
Great job G.I. again. why not first checking the programming before going online with it? So unprofessional!
One of my member can see only two destinations. I as owner of the alliance can see three. but if I click on the third - it displays one time the first destination, the other time the destination of the the second one. But it is a different destination. Great way of programming , and great way of delivering work and checking the work! G.I. - when the players will not become your beta-testers?

Top Bottom