Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Disappeared building

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
I ask for advice
Today I noticed that my magic square increases 175% instead of 185%, so I lost a 10% boost, but I don't know why.
There is a free square on the map, so I thought I accidentally deleted a metro station, but I don't remember how many I had before.
Has anyone had such experiences?
Is it possible that there was a bug and I lost a building?
Thanks

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
It's possible that you have just moved it, rather than deleted it. These things happen
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking like crazy, with the help of flat view for street construction, but I can't find anything. If I had sold or stored it I would have noticed.
Fortunately I have an old screenshot showing that I had 4 metrostations while now I only have 3, so I wrote to GI.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking like crazy, with the help of flat view for street construction, but I can't find anything. If I had sold or stored it I would have noticed.
Fortunately I have an old screenshot showing that I had 4 metrostations while now I only have 3, so I wrote to GI.
I have done that before and they restored the building. Game glitches, screen hanging for a few seconds ... these things happen

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
So, G$ will restore a building if accidentally deleted it but not reimburse if accidentally sped it up with greens? How rude of them 😠
There is no "accidentally" sped up with greens. There is an option to ask every time. The deletion of a paid for building is not uncommon when the screen hangs. It's not the user's fault

There is no "accidentally" sped up with greens. There is an option to ask every time. The deletion of a paid for building is not uncommon when the screen hangs. It's not the user's fault
I disagree, one can easily click even right through the prompt, 'accidentally'. Game freezes during press multiple times in same spot the system processes as one.

Agree to disagree ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom