Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Dear Santa

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
dear airport city Santa,

I have been playing this game for four years. I have really enjoyed playing this game even when there were such big problems that it was hard to play. But now it's really hard, not for me - well for me too - but for some of the most loyal players that the game has had.

You have been blocking a lot of very senior players. These are the players that help newer people to the game. They help them understand how to make the most of the game and they help them by sending resources. Without these players the game is not so great. But you keep blocking these players. It's so bad that today you sent cheater notice to a new game by a seasoned player. That game was level 3 - not level 60 with tons of resources.

All I want for Christmas is for airport city developers and support team to restore the games of those honest players that you have blocked and stop this silly attack on them.

Last edited:

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc
I completely agree with and totally support everything you have said.where would most of us loyal players be without all the help and advice given to us by more senior players.
GI you are slowly killing off this game.

MAYBE THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.

dear airport city Santa,

I have been playing this game for four years. I have really enjoyed playing this game even when there were such big problems that it was hard to play. But now it's really hard, not for me - well for me too - but for some of the most loyal players that the game has had.

You have been blocking a lot of very senior players. These are the players that help newer people to the game. They help them understand how to make the most of the game and they help them by sending resources. Without these players the game is not so great. But you keep blocking these players. It's so bad that today you sent cheater notice to a new game by a seasoned player. That game was level 3 - not level 60 with tons of resources.

All I want for Christmas is for airport city developers and support team to restore the games of those honest players that you have blocked and stop this silly attack on them.
I agree with you Chloe11111

Top Bottom