Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Dead Laptop !!

Hi All,

I am afraid my laptop has died ! It had 6 games on it including 4 Fuel Ring games.

It also had my two support games HA Gift to Harc and HF Gift to Harc on it. These two supports are used to send multiple gifts to some neighbours.
Not only can I not do this at the moment, I also have more neighbours than I can accommodate in my main game.

It will take me some time to replace and fix it all, so please do not send gifts until I announce I am back !

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

I am afraid my laptop has died ! It had 6 games on it including 4 Fuel Ring games.

It also had my two support games HA Gift to Harc and HF Gift to Harc on it. These two supports are used to send multiple gifts to some neighbours.
Not only can I not do this at the moment, I also have more neighbours than I can accommodate in my main game.

It will take me some time to replace and fix it all, so please do not send gifts until I announce I am back !

Regards
Harcourt
Oh I feel for you, good luck my friend
grumpy.jpg
Aaugh.jpg
good luck.png

Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt
Sorry to hear this my friend hope everything gets sorted for you soon
all the best

Hi Everyone.

Following my previous posts I have lost hope on GI being able to restore my accounts HA Gift to Harc, HF Gift to Harc, ZF08,ZF19, Zf20

I have removed all members of the ZF fuel rings from my neighbour list.

I will also remove accounts which are used to send me more than one gift. (Sorry)

Once I have done all that I will review my neighbours to reduce it further so I only have 30 neighbours

Regards
Harcourt

Your games might still be on your old laptop hard drive. If your are technical enough you can remove your old hard drive from your laptop and put it in an external casing to use with your new laptop.
Here's a link of the general process:

If your games have different user profiles on your dead laptop then you will find them under c:\Users\[account profile]

Your games might still be on your old laptop hard drive. If your are technical enough you can remove your old hard drive from your laptop and put it in an external casing to use with your new laptop.
Here's a link of the general process:

If your games have different user profiles on your dead laptop then you will find them under c:\Users\[account profile]

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately it is the hard drive that has been corrupted.

After much toing and froing it appears that GI will restore a game only if it was linked to my microsoft account. When I set them up I did not think about that.
It is also true that I do not really understand all this !And I have had enough of GI support who don't understand or really care.

Regards
Harcourt

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately it is the hard drive that has been corrupted.

After much toing and froing it appears that GI will restore a game only if it was linked to my microsoft account. When I set them up I did not think about that.
It is also true that I do not really understand all this !And I have had enough of GI support who don't understand or really care.

Regards
Harcourt
OMG - i would be lost! best of luck my old friend. I have always only ran one game as I couldn't cope with more at a time, so you have done really well LOL!
Fingers crossed.png

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt
Sorry to hear Harcourt, that's probably why I lost your main account among my neighbours. Hope you'll get back soon.

Regards,
Vivke

Top Bottom