Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies update out for iOS and Windows

Some notes:
2021-10-25-08-36-542021-10-25-08-36-54-283.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
Checked under configuration? Sometimes after an update the settings get toggled.
Thank you.. everything checked n double cheked.. game restarted n computer as well.. cheked all other games n programs for sound.. only AC no sound at all.. i'll wait for nxt update or for the sound to be fixed by GI.. if the no sound issue continues i could write them a ticket.. i have tried that before n i never received a reply.. so i don't expect the sound to be fixed until nxt update.. maybe if i'm lucky

Device
  1. Android
How do I hunt for black wraths? Best possible scenario. Do they appear normally, or should i use only the net. The net have a limited lifespan (6 min) and after clicking all 6 or 7 black wraths in my city, others scarcely appears. I've also checked neighbors during the net activation, but no signs of black wraths there (tried couple of neighbors, though)...

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Anyone see the 1X1 “Pumpkin Bed” coin producing building for sale or attainable? I dont see it in the store, which i thought was were it was years past. It yields Ectoplasm.

How do I hunt for black wraths? Best possible scenario. Do they appear normally, or should i use only the net. The net have a limited lifespan (6 min) and after clicking all 6 or 7 black wraths in my city, others scarcely appears. I've also checked neighbors during the net activation, but no signs of black wraths there (tried couple of neighbors, though)...
As have been doing. Normally 1 appears once awhile...best is to summon where get maybe 5-6.

Top Bottom