Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Dark Skies. Big Issue!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Fedster
And if you get something else from that shop as a daily task, you can use your visits to your neighbors. Their shops also drop the items.

also, if you’re planning refreshing the coins with a toad, consider activating a secret basement before you collect.
i did have the secret basement on at the time
also ive used most of my visiting neighbours trying as well
maybe just have to sit here till it gets one but 2 n half days now
i wouldn't mind if it was top or middle but its the bottom challenge iam loosing out on around 4 or 5 thousand per day this way

i wouldn't mind if it was top or middle but its the bottom challenge iam loosing out on around 4 or 5 thousand per day this way
I guess you’ve been doing all you can do, then… just a lot of bad luck . Hope you manage to get the item very soon. 🤞🤞🤞

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
But, can you complete the other 2 tasks?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Fedster
yes and i finally got a wax early this morning
and the next mission was get some wood which i nailed in under 2 hours and now its stuck back on wax again
yes the other 2 task are fine
but only 480 for both of them compared to the 1000 bottom mission which ive gotten twice now so its a bit of a struggle to keep up
also notice the lack of sprays from hawk jets to maccha picha

thanks all for your replies

Out of nearly 30 items dropped from my 6 Halloween Shops, I have received 1 Velvet and 0 Copper Wires.
Been waiting for a Velvet for Task #3 for 3 days now. Not really fussed, as the other tasks are pretty easy (thankfully only single flights to event destinations are in Tasks) so I'm saving Secret Basements for a rainy day.

As usual with AC, drop rate is worse than pitch. 😁

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
yes and i finally got a wax early this morning
and the next mission was get some wood which i nailed in under 2 hours and now its stuck back on wax again
yes the other 2 task are fine
but only 480 for both of them compared to the 1000 bottom mission which ive gotten twice now so its a bit of a struggle to keep up
also notice the lack of sprays from hawk jets to maccha picha

thanks all for your replies
Got the same issue. I need socks.
I dont get them. Only the other items.
I need this from second Day of the event.
Already searching for it for 5 days.

I really start to hate this game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221028-091702_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20221028-091702_Airport City.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 74

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Out of nearly 30 items dropped from my 6 Halloween Shops, I have received 1 Velvet and 0 Copper Wires.
Been waiting for a Velvet for Task #3 for 3 days now. Not really fussed, as the other tasks are pretty easy (thankfully only single flights to event destinations are in Tasks) so I'm saving Secret Basements for a rainy day.

As usual with AC, drop rate is worse than pitch. 😁

Are you visiting Pumpkin Beds and Halloween Shops of your neighbors?

Top Bottom