Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2017 Event

Device
  1. Windows PC
can I only collect event Items when the owner hasnt completed the event?
You can still collect items from neighbours even though if they have completed the event. The drops from buildings relies on you only, so if you have not completed the event, you will still get drops from anyone who have those buildings. Once you complete an event, you will also lose the ability to get drops from event buildings (your own and when you visit neighbours).

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
You can still collect items from neighbours even though if they have completed the event. The drops from buildings relies on you only, so if you have not completed the event, you will still get drops from anyone who have those buildings. Once you complete an event, you will also lose the ability to get drops from event buildings (your own and when you visit neighbours).
thx 4 pointing this out to me

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
For me this one seems like an quite easy event with the time available. ( I might have been lucky with the drop rates and neighbours. )

The guest planes and event flights is ok, completed those on sunday.

I just got my second seal, and aiming for more since the cemetery gives good gold for a 1x1 building.

I need about 20 more aerosols, but that's no problem with more than a week to go and friends to exchange gifts with.

I have not bought any pumkin bed, and i started playing in may this year so i dont have any of the buildings from last year.

The drop rate from pumpkins and shops is very low. 4 days visiting neighbours and nothing, except the last click. 1 in over 200 :(
Also a shortage of aerosols if anybody is feeling generous. :)

Thanks
This is normal just keep visiting you will get all items maybe in the 6th or 7th day (y) still there is time.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Hello,

did I miss something?
I only need a wax to get the seal complete - and I klicked about 70-80 Event buildings yesterday and about the same today - and I got not a singel one.

2/3 days ago I got 4-5 in one day ...

can I only collect event Items when the owner hasnt completed the event?
i get approx 3-4 every day, today 1, so tomorrow i get who knows
you got 12 days or so

I'm running 6planes for approx. 20 flights a day but I've never had an aerosol dropped, why?

W

Because the drop rates are very seldom. Your best bet is to get them as gifts for your neighbors.

These events are a good reason to have primarily, if not all, forum neighbors. People not on the forum don’t know you need aerosol and won’t send it even if you put it in your game name (in honesty some forum members will still do this but a lot less so) because you can’t communicate with them

Hi Guys.

I really need aerosols, anyone can send to me ?

Thanks!
I would suggest two simple steps: 1) add Aerosol to your name, e.g. andek Aerosol or andek Aersl if it's too long; 2) invite Pit1024Support2 so I can send you Aerosol from my support account and of course send me something what I need (Nav Mod or Fuel Catalyst - I assume you can't send Aerosols).

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Siggedigg
Username
Siggedigg
@Roberta Pollacek did you close out AC and complete the latest upgrade before playing again? Also, you can reset by going to madlen and you should see black wraiths especially if you use the soul net bonus.
At least for me that didnt help. What did help was progressing professor klandau submissions to the ”activations soul net” and after that it works all ghosts tjena black wraith in both own city and others.

I completed all the side quest for this event and non had a flight to KC...maybe it’s just under your regular side quest.
There is drop also from the normal side task if you send fights
side1.jpg

side2.jpg

Top Bottom