Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2017 Event

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I think Aerosols are used to get Black wraiths, but I don't have any, only white ones. It may be that the Soul Net bonus has to be used in order to summon them.

So, I guess we need to know which players have 5 of the 3 buildings, to be visited. There doesn't seem to be any actual difference between them.
I have at least 1 black wrath in my forest.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
The official FAQ can be found here.

There are 2 sets of side quests for this event, one for Stewardess Jane and one for Professor Klandau. Jane's quest provides a Spyglass bonus. There is no reward for completing all of the Professor's quests other than coins and xp.

Either Aerosols, Bright Lanterns or Leyden Jars can be sent as gifts. 19 Leyden Jars are required for some of Professor Klandau's side quests; they have no other use.

Send flights to the special destinations to get the Abnormal Activity collection, Bright Lanterns and Aerosols.
Additionally, banishing White Phantoms using Bright Lanterns may also drop this collection.
You will need at least 5 of this collection. Use it to get the Crystal Ball bonus.

Use Crystal Ball bonus to land 60 Ghost Planes. Each is active for 12 minutes, which should allow 13 planes to be landed if 2 guest planes are waiting prior to activation. Therefore, it should be possible to land 60 with 5 Crystal Ball bonuses.
Ghost Planes will drop collectibles for the Warlock's Collection collection.
Use this collection to get Soul Net bonus. This collection is not needed to complete the event.

Use Aerosols to banish 60 Black Wraiths, in your airport. So, 60 Aerosols are required.
Leaving and returning to your airport will re-generate the ghosts. Black ones will appear randomly. Use the Soul Net bonus to summon more if needed.
Wraiths may drop the Witch Costume collection. This is only needed to get the Halloween Shop. No collection needs to be completed in order to finish the event as long as you have enough neighbour buildings to visit.

Visit your own or neighbours' Cemetery, Halloween Shop and Pumpkin Bed buildings to get Collection of the Seal collectibles. Use this collection to get the Great Seal (+ Cemetery). Only one collection is needed.

White Phantoms

Bright Lanterns are used to banish these in your city. In addition to the collection, they also drop Flares and Shotguns, which are needed to clear Halloween weather conditions. During certain quests, they will also drop Phantom Plasma.
If this is your first time on this event and are doing the Professor Klandau side quests, it is best to not banish any until you are tasked with doing so, as many Bright Lanterns are required.

Last edited:
Top Bottom