Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Dancing with The Leprechauns has changed into Easter Cheer quest!

Just download the Android update and started the Dancing with Leprechauns Quest.

However for some reason its now showing the Easter Cheer quest for me!!

Screenshot_2015-03-13-15-33-22.png

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
That's crazy! One of my games has the Dancing with Leprechauns quest and the other game still hasn't gotten a quest of any kind (just removed the snow basically).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
My phone worked fine...my tablet had the same issues as noted above, but for some strange, unknown, mysterious reason the event just started on my tablet. YAY!

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Although both of my games are showing the St. Pat's quest, one device says there are 18 days left, and the other says less than a week. Can someone tell me which it is?

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Although both of my games are showing the St. Pat's quest, on device says there are 18 days left, and the other says less than a week. Can someone tell me which it is?
I think those two updates were a big mess... Second (latest) update (for android) seems to be very much buggy. There were some changes "on remote", so first Gangnam quest should last 7 days, then some of you found hat new quest started, now time is changed from 7 dayd to little less then 18 days....

Many android games are down because of this bug.... I just hope GI guys do overhours to do the best to solve this.
They are aware of problem, and they will fix it... iOS stil works ok... :whistle:

Top Bottom