Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing With The Leprechauns 2022 Event Discussion

This thread is created for all discussions related to Event "Dancing With The Leprechauns"
Any comments or problems regarding the event can be posted here.

Features of event :
1. 40 stage event, 10 days 07 hours
2. Lucky Plane Livery will be available during the event (For all planes)
3. Irish House can be directly purchased for real money
4. Event Flights
For more features check the Dancing With The Leprechauns event wiki

Timeline : (All timings based on GMT)
11/03/2022
02:00 PM : Event started (All platforms)

21/03/2022
09:00 PM : Event ends (All platforms)

(Main post will be updated as and when required)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203w807p6
Username
Helm's Deep
I'm really annoyed that my current 1060 reward task is 6 flights to Waterford, which requires a Falcon plane and my largest plane is currently a Jumbo. That means I have to upgrade my Operations Hangar and then either sell a plane or spend 40 Airport Cash to get another Reserve Stand to fit another plane. Thanks, AC. Thanks a lot.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Velouria
I'm really annoyed that my current 1060 reward task is 6 flights to Waterford, which requires a Falcon plane and my largest plane is currently a Jumbo. That means I have to upgrade my Operations Hangar and then either sell a plane or spend 40 Airport Cash to get another Reserve Stand to fit another plane. Thanks, AC. Thanks a lot.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Velouria
I totally agree with u.... Same situation... And now in order to build a building x candies, I need sooo many items that are obtainable only thru ads..... Gonna take a long time before being able to fly this damn acft.... Besides, whoever didn't reach the necessary level x falcon acft, can't actually play the game... Or maybe yes... To a certain point...... Shameful....

... Besides, whoever didn't reach the necessary level x falcon acft, can't actually play the game... Or maybe yes... To a certain point...... Shameful....
I'm pretty sure they can. i.e., you get only tasks for planes compatible with your level. not 100% sure, but so far no impossible flights on my lower level supports - and that goes in line with what I have observed on previous events

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
I'm pretty sure they can. i.e., you get only tasks for planes compatible with your level. not 100% sure, but so far no impossible flights on my lower level supports - and that goes in line with what I have observed on previous events
I suspect that Velouria might have the aircraft stored in the warehouse prob from mystery plane, because as you said it didn’t happen to me

I suspect that Velouria might have the aircraft stored in the warehouse prob from mystery plane, because as you said it didn’t happen to me
They're two different aspects.
1. to get a task for a plane you don't have but could have, given your level
2. to get a task for a plane you don't have AND couldn't possibly have, due to your level

#1 is the one Velouria said it happened
#2 was an additional comment from Velouria

I'm pretty sure #2 does not occur, but won't say the same about #1

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
2. to get a task for a plane you don't have AND couldn't possibly have, due to your level

Make sense, its best to have all planes available to your lvl

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

1 definitely occurs. One of the gripes with the new format.

skinnyb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t6nov5c
Username
William Mack
1 definitely occurs. One of the gripes with the new format.
Agreed. This sucks. I have the Waterford task and am currently level 5 for both my hangar and my runways (yes, I'm at the minimum level 51 in the game to get the Falcon). The only way to upgrade those on time (realistically) is to spend real money. I won't use my real money to upgrade things. But I do purchase the Premium Class when I am sure I'll get to the maximum level in an event. If this task prevents me from achieving that, G! won't get my paltry 4.99USD for that. Oh well...

simister77

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0385ivbzg
Username
sim77
I received the same task and its very annoying.

skinnyb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t6nov5c
Username
William Mack
😞I'm going to say this again...

If a task is "beyond" reach, do the other 2 tasks to reach your quota; no need to spend real money just to get 1 up in the game.

There's always more than one way to skin the proverbial 🐈...
Totally agree...until one of the other 2 tasks is out of reach as well...then you're down to only one task to complete your 8/day.

I'm flying 4 condors and I currently have a task that requires 11 condor flights🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ at this same time I'm busy with adventure flights that diverted all my very limited fuel supplies...

I'm not too keen with this task... It will take me 2 to 3 days to accomplish...😭😭😭

Top Bottom