Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi All !

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
9. Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando
12. free
13. @burgos
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
17. Free
18. Free
19. Beginer1 : @Flavapill
20. Beginer2 : @Cach

My account Daf2 has lost all neighbours, so, could you please add me ??

My code is : 04jqfsyi

thanks a lot !
You know if you get back in your alliance, you can do it from the alliance screen. Much easier. Visit your alliance members and send in game invite.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Hi guys. Just a quick question. What use of alliance office? It say that we can get the unique merchandise. But where and when? I just bought it but dont see anything happen.

and also if i upgrade my hangar to level 2? can it store 2 planes? Thanks

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi guys. Just a quick question. What use of alliance office? It say that we can get the unique merchandise. But where and when? I just bought it but dont see anything happen.

and also if i upgrade my hangar to level 2? can it store 2 planes? Thanks

Hi @alqohyumfernando !

Sorry for late reply !

With this alliance office you can by Grand Hotel (in coins building section) for example, or even visa center, or also S2 planes !

If I remember well, upgrading reserve hangar allow you to buy new slot ! but it doesn't give you free slot !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
To all of you :

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
9. Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando
12. free
13. @burgos
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
17. Free
18. Free
Sorry for late reply,
I am sending a request from my nephews account (on my phone) to several members of this alliance. His in game name is Matthew Mackay. When he visits he will play, when he is not here I will send out the daily gifts quota. No gifts required, but if you feel the need, Bertus ZA would not say no.

cheers from cape town
Bertus

Thanks a lot @Awesomerowend :D ! that is really kind !

I have accepted your request with pleasure :D !

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
By the way,

Sorry for really late message, but I wanted to thank you all for last week ranking :D ! !

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
9. Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando
12. free
13. @burgos
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
17. Free
18. Free
we are definitely doing pretty good! Seems @Asinla and @Cach have stopped playing. Hopefully get some more active players.

You are also correct in saying when upgrading the reserve hanger that you get access to another storage slot but you have to buy it with greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04y00m79g
Username
Paribesh Acharya
Hi,
I was not really flying 20k pax every week but I have completed 2/3 alliance missions. What should I do? Focus on flying 20k or complete missions? I can complete 3/3 this week.
Also, which planes are good for my city to carry more than 20k a week?

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Hi,
I was not really flying 20k pax every week but I have completed 2/3 alliance missions. What should I do? Focus on flying 20k or complete missions? I can complete 3/3 this week.
Also, which planes are good for my city to carry more than 20k a week?
I'm not positive on the planes aspect, but we are already a level 10 alliance so we don't really have to complete the alliance tasks as we can't go any higher than 10. Only do the tasks if you want to, flying more pax per week is more beneficial

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04j4646v2
Username
Dave
Um hey guys I'm from another alliance not sure why I can see your private alliance thread might be something to get admins to look into...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Hi @alqohyumfernando !

Sorry for late reply !

With this alliance office you can by Grand Hotel (in coins building section) for example, or even visa center, or also S2 planes !

If I remember well, upgrading reserve hangar allow you to buy new slot ! but it doesn't give you free slot !

hi thanks for the reply. Months ago when i was new in this game i bought the hotel but after that i realized i can not afford the special item (dont disturb sign, towel, shampoo and bracelet). I didnt see in my gift list so i think i cant get that things from my neighbors. I just regret that i need to sell that building 😭
How alliance office make me can build the hotel? I dont see anything. Or just i miss something?

Top Bottom