Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 6th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Wednesday 6th June 2012.

It seems there was a problem with the server yesterday, I hope the gifts sent are received!

I want to concentrate on getting the remaining stars today, so....

Sky Ranger, Bernard & FAsky, I sent each of you a Defroster, please send Fuel Supply (for San Francisco)

369 I sent you a Ergonomic Chair,
Jimmy I sent you a Spare Propeller
Zenmie I sent you a Stamp, please send Powerful Radio Transmitter (for Malta)

Deidei, I sent you a Flight Catering
Mija, I will be sending you an Ergonomic Chair
Bernard, I will send you Dispatcher Console (the Air Vent ha snot arrived, maybe because of problem),
Please send Fuel Additive (for London)

Thank you everyone.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
So far, I have been able to return a gift to everyone who has sent one to me. As I was reading through some recent postings, I noticed that a couple of members (zen and bernard) recently sent gifts to me, but they never arrived. It seems that this may be happening more often lately. (I did send out the items that you both requested, anyway)
If anyone else sent an item to me and you did not receive a gift in return, I do apologize but it is because I did not receive your original gift. (Bermuda Triangle, perhaps? :lol: )
Here are some of the items that I just sent:
jimmy21... spare prop
veschber... spare wire
bernard koh... spare prop
zen... cooling chamber
Others received flight catering: jljack, hbgirl33, LEX, bew0072, deidei,

Thx for jimmy21 sent me defroster, i have sent spare propeller to u as a return!!

Please my signature~~~ thx

If i forget return to u just leave me a message and i will return to u :D :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi..

sent the following gifts out to:

Flight catering >> BEW0072, I007791, VI, jljack
Fuel additives >> PB, Sky Ranger, BaliHi
Master plan >> Dee
Passenger >> Lakiman (btw your sig. is pretty confusing ;-) )
Spare prop >> Jimmy21
Fuel hose >> JS1114
Osc beacon >> Veschber
Shredder >> Kemmel
Passenger >> takedown (sorry, dont have ampre)

will send the rest later (5 gifts remaining)

@ Zenmie: that's too bad.. well, we can help sending gifts to other members here :)

wondering, are the following names (probably not their current names) members of this forum:
Youarno
newyork_seoul
Nurayumi
Controltowerupgrade

Thanks!!

Sent gifts to:

Kane82
Vic
elijackjack
Jimmy
eve
Deidei-1jl219
VI
JS1114
deebee
BaliHi
Tree
Tina
PrAnKy
fredo
PB
Dee
xp
divya
Veschber
Dave

Meals and Fuel are always welcome. Thanks.

Thanks for all gifts I have received.
Today I sent out these:

Bali Hi - Powerful Radio Transmitter
Sky Ranger- Fuel Additives
PB - Fuel Additives
Vangees07 - -hull parts
Jimmy- spare prop.
Mija- Flight Catering
porte d'air - Flight Catering
Pranky- Hull parts
l00 - add. radar

All! Thank you so much for the gifts!

@Bali: I tried sending Fuel Additive and think I accidentally sent binoculars (next item) because my touch screen can be sensitive sometimes. I will try again tomorrow if you still need.
@Bernard: Controller (can you send AirVentFilter?)
@Zen: Air Conditioner (I never got server rack yesterday, can you try again today?)
@VI: Flight Catering (Can you send City Model?)

Anyone else, if I haven't sent you what you need, reply to this thread. I still have gifts to give (15). See my sig for needs.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
Hi All,

See signature. Trying to complete Cat collection, just need the one from Malta now, but have been flyng constantly for days and still nothing. :-(

Also trying to collect glass grasshopper from Niece. Anyone completed this mission yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom