Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 10 October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
What a joy to see you again !!! :D :D I upated my sig. I'm on 1.64 andcan visit neighbors since yesterday, when my tablet itself was updated around 6 pm.

Hi AC,

I am using the exact Samsung 8.9 + Android OS 3.2 that you are using, but I cannot visit neighbours. Weird.
I can only visit new suggested neighbour that Airport City randomly offers... & Madlen.

Now that the username issue was reportedly fixed,can you see Bali Hi & Bali Too in your neighbour list??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I couldn't either for a few days. I have enabled automatic updates and yesterday the game updates itself and since then i can visit neighbors again.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
So glad it's back online!!!
Spare Wire is back on demand...

I have upgraded to ver 1.64, but still cannot visit neighbours.
Is anyone else on ver 1.64. Can you visit?

after i couldn't visit neighbours i went back to Google play and downloaded v1.63. could visit and work on the quest no problems

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Oh, and i can't even see your usernames. I keep trying add them, but still got the wrong code message.

whew...i thought it was just me who couldn't get to the site...glad to see that it was just a temp thing and now we're back.

Signature updated: 10/10/12 @ 8:50am PDT

Trying to save some coinage for a flight catering facility (finally)...

Welcome back everybody ! This new quest has been a nightame. Sent 32 flights to Russia and got 5 items !
Anyways, catering under construction and I just need the packaging machines

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a53ts5e
Username
ShinyBaubles
Hello everyone!

Thanks for the gifts. Working on upgrading buildings for Delta planes. Takes forever to make enough money! :dodgy:

Missed the forums yesterday... and finally able to visit neighbors again today! So many problems in so many places yesterday!

Signature is updated...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
jg packaging machine sent.
shiny lining plate sent.
For both it seems your username has not update to reflect your requests.
For the others I am working through a massive list but will prioritise Spare Wire, Spare Propeller, Fuel Hose and Meal requests.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi All,

So glad the site is back up and running - I felt quite lost without it! Signature updated, a few gifts left to go out...
I also can't visit neighbours which is frustrating as I could do with the extra fuel to help all those flights to Barcelona and Las Vegas! I had also noticed you don't get items to drop if you speed up the flight - don't fancy my chances of completing the mission again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom