Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 10 October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Thanks Dave.. great job!! so we're back on business..

I need spare propeller, fuel hose, and flight catering..
no more spare wire..

Thank you in advance!

PS: I noticed if I speed up a flight.. it seems that no items dropped from it.. do any of you experience the same?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
So glad it's back online!!!
Spare Wire is back on demand...

I have upgraded to ver 1.64, but still cannot visit neighbours.
Is anyone else on ver 1.64. Can you visit?

Can't visit either...seems pretty unfair since I still have some people visiting me and I can't return the favor...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
thanks dave for the fix,
it look like some one want to fly to Mecca Saudi Arabia :)

user name : bibigarf
friend code : aln6ipd

need list:
Special mission : Spare wire, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller
Flight catering
Fuel station (level 3) -4 X reinforced frame + 4 x transmitter

Finally accessable~ Thx Dave(I like this old version of your site more :))! & everyone who sent me gifts during this period.
Special thanks to Bali & Sophie for helping me build my Repair Base!
Thank you Storm for your Pearl Earrings!--------------------> Returned Pearl Earrings
Thank you Stevel2606 for your Fuel!--------------------------> Returned Landing Lamp
Thank you Earhardt for your Fuel!-----------------------------> Returned Additional Radar

Thank you Joe for your Flight Catering!----------------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you AirAkl for your Sp.Wire!----------------------------> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you Giftcode for your Passengers!--------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!---------------------------------> Returned Cash Counter
Thank you Sand bags for your Defroster!---------------------> Returned Rope Block
Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!----------------------------> Returned Sp. Propeller
Thank you Mohamad for your Drill Machine & Defroster!--> Returned Defroster
Thank you Djulskie for your Amperemeter!-------------------> Returned Amperemeter
Thank you Gertjan for your Makeup!---------------------------> Returned Makeup
Thank you s8s for your Air Vent Filter!-------------------------> Returned Air Vent Filter
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Passenger
Thank you M.Sp.Wire for your Fuel!----------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Ruaware for your Fuel!------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you AirCoburg for your Fuel Additives!----------------> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you Nati for your Passengers!---------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Amyair for your Fuel!---------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Edwige for your Hull Parts!--------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Bibi for your Fuel Hose!------------------------------
> List Overloaded
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Koergi for your Fuel!---------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you NWA for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Maria for your Powerful Radio Transmitter!------> List Overloaded
Thank you Sophie2 for your Fuel(20)!!-------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Daniefee for your Choco.Candies!----------------> List Overloaded
Thank you TV Screen for your Flight Catering!---------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Droidair for your Fuel!-------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Bird for your Fuel!------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you K.I.I.T for your Landing Lamp!---------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Hung for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded

Thank you everyone! My sending list is Overloaded... I'll have to send items with priority from top to bottom!
I can't reply all the gifts due to the 20 daily limit!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I am on v 1.63, downloaded yesterday from Google Play.
I have no idea what it was before that but I can visit now.
I would like to thank Sophie and the Archangel T-VD5 for the wonderful supplies :D Now if only you could gift greenies then you would be elevated to divine status. :angel:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
If I can be of any help - just add me and them send me a PM - so I know who you are (still have a lot of waiting neighbours - don't want to delete just in case)

What I can send is below.... Anyone stuck on the Voyage Voyage (V1.61 to V1.64) give me a shout if you need additonal help... (Fuel(20), meals etc - Only 3 days left.

Joe & Blackcould - you are most welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom