Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 29th May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Tuesday 29th May.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Here are the final gifts to close out Monday...
tigerflight... osc. beacon
jljack74... amperemeter
jimmy... spare propeller

After a reset, I will be checking back in to see what is needed before I send out the next round of gifts.

Thanks to everyone who sent me gifts!!!

Device
  1. Android
Will respond to ALL gifts received. If I can't find your needs list easily (from name or post on this site or signature) I will send back your item.

I haven't upgraded (so I can send a lot of rarer items) but I can't send any new quest items.

As always, see my signature for up to date list.

thanxs,

jimmy

Here are the final gifts to close out Monday...
tigerflight... osc. beacon
jljack74... amperemeter
jimmy... spare propeller

After a reset, I will be checking back in to see what is needed before I send out the next round of gifts.

Thanks to everyone who sent me gifts!!!

sorry sky ranger, i didnt see your post before i sent you a gift today so i think i sent you an irrelevant one. will send you a cooling chamber in the next turn. and thanks for your gift.

Morning all. Pls see updated sig. I've upgraded - can collect the running wild collection at last! (Had 14 in the locker - quids in!)

Really looking to get my flight catering facility built. Since finishing cinemania I've had virtually nothing drop from flights; I think they've forgotten that some of us still have unfinished music arenas... am contemplating ditching it for better cash.

Cheers!

Thanks for all the gifts -finshed the flight catering facility.

Have sent out the following:

Twisteduk-fuel supply
CASPS-powerful radio transmitter
Dee-server rack
Droidair-fuel additives
Eve-fuel supply
Skyranger-cooling chamber
Vic-flight catering
Jimmy-spare propeller
Iveman 89-power source
Dave-flight catering
Warrenz72-textbook
Cartwright4-smoke detector
DefrosterYYY-navigation module
Timandy-spare propeller

Sky Ranger,thanks for the amperemeter. Appreciate it. Let me know what u want.

To all,im a mobile user(i guess many more are),id advise to post what u need rather than sig coz mobile users cant c sig. -_-

Code-zo3mfx
Username-PrAnKsTeR

Items needed-4 Amperemeters,2 ergonomic chairs,1 smoke detector.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom