Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 6th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Updated details for TDV18, please add me if I have one of your needed items. Please also state how many and what you need...

Details for TDV18 game are:
My temp game is TDV18
Friend code "amx57fr"

Items I can send:
Video Wall, , All-Inclusive bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Travel Guide, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel(20), Robot Tester, POS terminal, Filled Candies, Jet Engine, Calculator, Insulation, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Weather Display, Transmitter, Altimeter, TV Panels

No need to send me any items - if possible play it forward

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have updated my signature. Do help me out with my needs.

I will be sending out gifts later in the evening (9.30PM EST+5.30). So let me know in case i have something you need.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@Suresh Pal pls add me and I can send in the evening Cash Counter or City Model...​
CK-Airport Have sent you request. Please accept. I have got the required cash counter. City model will be of great help.

KingJon85 Have sent you friend request. Please do accept. Textbook as a gift will be great ;)

Will try to gift both of you something in todays gift cycle :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom