Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 6th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi, please help me...
Level: 30 Stars: 49 Hearts: 6
Friend code: az9wftj
User name: sari
Now needed: Dispatcher console: 1
calculator : 1
security camera : 1
all inclusive bracelets: 4

I can send: Video wall, spaceship engine, Fuel(3 units), single malt whiskey, Eau de toilette, make up, disposable shampoo,Goal post,computer, cockpit glass, welder, Tour review, Landing lamp, copy machine, Handling line, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, textbook, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binocular, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, deicer
Thank you.... :)

Thanks for the gifts! My gifts just went out, signature has been updated.

knpl: thanks for the Cash Counter (although I don't need it), sent you Flight Catering.
two6: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Supply. By the way, I don't see a post from you since November 24, so I don't really know what you need.
v-ron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Supply.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Amperemeter.
hungyauming: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel Hose.
Ivan: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
al862: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Gyroscope.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent Spare Wire, your signature doesn't state what you need, you might want to update that, will check your signature again later.
jlosada: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Archive Box.
Phantom: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel Additives.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Laser Level.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv: thanks for your information :)
I added your account "TDV18" please accept :)
Would you please send me calculator (1) and dispatcher console (1) or all inclusive bracellets
Thanks a lot :)

Hi nsari - accepted your invite and sent you gifts... Good luck... oh Welcome to the daily thread (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom