Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 16th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks for the gifts. Sorry i couldn't sent yesterday, but today i start sending.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I did and Bew007 is posting updates on it I didn't see anything exciting about it but they did bring back Washington DC

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
my last update took be back to level one and I won't bother trying to root my phone. i am too clueless about cellphones and computers but you can ask me anything medically related :) if i have to start over again i'm going to delete the game. too bad i really enjoy the distraction

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
hi all been PC-less but back now. tried to send useful stuff when i could! see siggy for what i need terminal stuff most urgent

Hi all, building a level 5 repair base now, so need: TV Screen, Grinding Machine, Air vent Filters, Controller Units; otherwise, spare wires, osc beacon, nav module, spare prop, deicer and flight caterings please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom