Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 28th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my friends..thanks a lot I did finish my last star..So the final numer is 147..Thanks to you guys and all your fuel help. I am done with the stars but I'll be sending gifts. You know about that. I also need to complete the Mexican collection. So those trips to Mexico need a lot of fuel...thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
I need some major help here! I upgraded my repair base to level 4 about a month ago....got all the items I needed and was golden! However I had a glitch last night and now it has my repair base needing all the items for level 4 again!!!! And all the items I had for the. First time are gone! So I need 3 ampermeters, 3 Hull parts and 3 lining plates! I can't even repair a plane while waiting :( help!

Device
  1. Android
Hi folks,

I could really do with 2 Ergonomic Chairs to complete my Control tower.

Please see sig for other building parts I need, still trying to catch up!

Will send mine about 10.00pm UK time.

Hope your weekend was good.

zenmie: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
two6: sent you Amperemeter.
stevel2606: sent you Goal Posts.
Phantom: sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: sent you White Gold Bracelet.
gcjr: sent you Deicer.
hungyauming: sent you Fuel Hose.
Monica: sent you a gift.
Andrew-YYZ: sent you Amperemeter.
Sophie: accepted your new ID request, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter (to your new ID).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Ergonomic Chair, sent you Deicer. Appreciate if you can send Ergonomic Chair
again tomorrow.
Québec: sent you Spare Wire.
perezgreg: there are 2 PG's on my neighbor list, hope I have the right one, sent you Flight Catering.

ChristiaanD: added you, please accept.

Still need Ergonomic Chairs if anybody can help, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom